S E V E N

"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Did I hear that right? He wants me to be his girlfriend?!

Still catching my breathe from my first kiss, I smirked and looked up at him.
"Did you think that kiss was meaningless?" I asked him as he gave me another kiss.
"Then I'm guessing it's a yes?" He said, I nodded in response. "You got that right."

***

It was Tuesday and KyungSoo and I were on our way to school when he stopped me.
"By the way, you can call me D.O now." He beamed, why?
"Why?"
"Because that's my stage name now. I'm in a band."
"A band?!" A I said my jaw almost touching the ground...well not literally.
"Yeah, me and my friends started it, our group is called EXO." I was still shocked but I was happy he made a band. I gave him a warm smile and we started walking again.

"So how many friends do you have in this group?"
"Twelve."
"WHAT?! TWELVE GUYS?!" This time I tripped over a rock but 'D.O' caught me.
"Yeah, and we are going to audition for a company in two years. Well, more like 1 and a quarter since this year is almost over." I was so happy that he actually has friends besides me...^_^ sorry D.O.

"Do you want to meet them? They helped me make 'Tell me what is love' song so I think you'll be pleased with them." I looked at him in excitement jumping up and down.
"I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOUR FRIENDS! MY LITTLE OWL HAS SOME OTHER FRIENDS THEN ME!" I joked, he just pouted at my comment of calling him an owl.
"Why do you always call me an owl? Why can't you call me babe, or oppa?"
"Because your eyes are so big they're like owls." I kissed both of his eyes and his tried to kiss my lips but I slipped out of his grip, and ran towards the school building.

***

We both arrive at the music room where we used to make our music. I think that time is over, now the light is on D.O, but I'm happy for him... My little owl. ^^

He opened the door and standing in front of me was 11 god like figures. They all smiles at me but it was sort of a mischievous smile. When D.O entered the room they introduced them selfs in sync.
"We are one! EXO!" Then they bowed, I greeted them too and told them my name.

Each one introduced them selfs to me and I felt so special to be talking to these handsome males.
"Hello, I'm Kai the dance machine of EXO. Nice to meet you." He greeted as he smirked and walked closer and said "why haven't I seen your pretty face around school?" He was about to touch my cheek when D.O pulled me back into his arms.
"Yah, Kai, back of she's already taken." Everyone made smartarse sounds as Kai backed off.

There was one person left to introduce themselves.
"Hello, I'm the Baozi of EXO, Xiumin. Nice to meet you." He said, I laughed at how his nickname was baozi. Well he kinda does look like a baozi because of his cheeks when he smiled.

Dadung dadung dadung. What's happening to me?

"It's nice to meet all of you, I hope we can become really close friends. Please take care of me~" I cheered as I slightly bowed. I looked up to meet the gaze of Xiumin, then he looked away but bit his lip.

Dadung dadung dadung dadung

Stop it! You stupid heart! I have D.O not Xiumin I just met a few minutes ago! I mentally slapped my face to get back to reality.

RING RING RING!!

The first bell for the school to start rang as everyone started to head to their classes. My and D.O said goodbye to all of them, as we made our way to the door together. I quickly looked back to catch Xiumin looking at me. He wasn't acting cute anymore like a Baozi. He turned into a manly Xiumin, then he winked at me then the door closed.

Dadung dadung dadung

I felt my face heat up at the thought of him winking at me. Maybe I had two people that I like.

Maybe it was a good decision to meet them...

The End