Chapter 7

Splinter's P.O.V.

I searched the sewers back and forth, but I couldn't sense them. Something is blocking me from finding them.

I reached a part of the abandoned subway tracks, and I heard a motor from afar. I hid in the shadows when the vehicle speed right past me.

I took a step out and noticed that it was my son's. They were heading back to the lair.

I wasn't too sure if they found Michelangelo or Donatello, but then again, if they did, they were safe and are thinking that I was there.

I sighed and ran after them, back to the lair.

~~~~~

Leo's P.O.V.

It was pretty difficult to get all of my brothers in the Shell Raiser, they were all pretty hurt.

Raph was sitting in his chair watching over Mikey, who was laying on the floor. He still hasn't woken up.

Donnie is sitting on the floor, next to Raph. He was breathing pretty hard, and who could blame him; he got the air knocked out of him.

And Raph, he was leaning on his chair, I guess he couldn't find a away that was comfortable for his arm.

He grunted and stood up. I took a quick peak and focused back on the tracks. He appeared in my blind spots and leaned in.

"My arm is freaking killing me, man!" He whisper yelled at me. "Hurry up so I can elevate it."

I sighed and pushed down on the gas pedal a little harder.

"For your information Raph, you're not suppose to elevate that wound." Donnie said from behind. "Your suppose to let it relax, if you elevate it then it could cause a trigger to your nervous sys-"

"Okay! I get it!" Raph yelled. "Don't elevate it, got it." He turned to me and said, "what are we going to do about Mikey? Like, he's unconscious, but he's fine. I don't get it."

"I'm not sure Raph, maybe he was just knocked out." I said with a reassuring voice.

"Most likely Leo is accurate, Raph. When you guys were fighting those Squirrelanoids, I was looking over Mikey. The worst injury that I noticed, was a few bruises and light scratches." He stopped talking to take in a shaky breath. "Raph probably has the worst injuries."

I nodded as Donnie finished; in a few minutes, we'd be back in the lair where it is safe.

~~~~~

No P.O.V.

The Squirrelanoid had been following the turtles since they got in the Shell Raiser. Once it started to move, the turtles were going at a slow pace.

The Squirrelanoid climbed the pipes from the ceiling and followed the turtles.

When the Shell Raiser sped up, the squirrel tilted its head and growled. It ran until it caught up to the vehicle. After some time of running, the Squirrelanoid jumped in the air and landed swiftly and very quietly on the vehicle.

Without a noise, the squirrel stayed on the roof top, until they finally reached the lair.

When the Shell Raiser stopped, the Squirrelanoid quickly ran inside the lair, without being heard or seen. It jumped over the pool of water and quickly went inside the dojo. It hid in the tree and waited for its prey.

~~~~~

Short chapter.

I know. I know.

Anyways...
Who should the Squirrelanoid attack?

Leo?
Raph?
Donnie?
Mikey?

Splinter?!?!

Let me know in the comments. Well that's all for now, and I hope to see you in my following reads! Bye!