Holiday Pt. 1

Holiday Pt. 1

Sorry if I haven't posted anything for months, here's this to make it up for you :)
--------------------------

"Pack your suitcase" as Harry barged in the door while busy admiring Dylan O'brien on my phone.

"Hey who's that?" He said.

"Uhh it's not-" while hesitating

He cut off "Is that Dylan O'brein?" walking slowly towards me.

"Nope." With a 'o' face

"It doesn't seem like 'nothing'. You're mine."

I was trying not to laugh, he's cute I when he's jealous, when his face when he looks at me with a stern as his eyebrows frown.

"Look who's little jealous Tarzan" I grinned reaching out to pinch his cheeks

"I am so not!" Folding his arms making a pouty face.

"Yes you are" leaning closely to face only a few inches from his face and giving a peck on soft plump lips. As I was about to turn around until I felt his hands drag me back to his lips. It soon turned into a full make out session before we got into something more than just kisses, he pulled off with a smirk with his face.

Fucking teaser.

"We're going somewhere tonight" he said.

"Where? You've could've told me sooner, you know you hate that. Is it you're parents, dinner, or do we have to go to Niall's place play golf using scrunched up paper?" I said amusingly thinking about the time we went to Niall's and made paper balls and we had to shoot them into used up toilet paper rolls. None of us got theirs in.

"Nope nothing like that. It's actually somewhere far." He said

"Scotland or something?" Before he could say anything else, he took my hand and lead me to the living room.

In there was suitcases and a sunglasses. What is trying to say? No wait.

"Surprise! We're going on holiday!" He yelled, he wrapped his muscular arms around me.

"What?! You're not serious right?!"

"And why would I lie to my baby? That doesn't make me a good boyfriend doesn't it?" He smiled

"I can't believe we're going on our first trip together!!" Giving him a hug while making small jumps while giggling.

Harry chuckled joining my little jumpy routine. "Now you start packing, we're leaving in 4 hours"

"You've could've told me earlier! Where are we going anyway?" I knew that in some parts of me that he's just gonna smirk and walk off casually.

He looked at me for second, he formed a smirk on his mouth and then walked off.

I knew it.

Standing still in the middle of the living room I soon realised that I had to pack, like quick. I'm quite slow.

Speed walking to our room, I gradually started throwing everything out of the wardrobe. Make up, toiletries, passport and other shit I needed.

"You ready?" Harry peeked through the door. I started flapping my hand to push him out the door like his was a pigeon.

A girl needs to take her time gathering her precious useless junk.

-------

Our taxi's here. Our ride was pretty quiet since it was like 2am. "Sleep for a bit, we're not going to be there for another 20 mins" I quickly obeyed when Harry put his arm around me and kept my head close to his chest where I can hear the sound of his heart thumping in pace.

In 20 mins later before I knew, we're at Heathrow, I sat up from my comfortable position trying to figure out the surroundings around me.

"Are you ready now?" Harry said suddenly, keeping his face close to mine before kissing on my forehead.

"Definitely" I smiled.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not the best one, it got rubbish towards the middle and the end but I've tried.

Part one done, part two to go! And probably a part 3 as well!

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this imagine that I have posted. It's not really the best but it will get better, trust me.

Come back soon for a part two!

- idatecelebrities