Chapter Six

-3rd POV-

The next day, (M/n) decides to go for a walk since it was weekend. Spotting a familiar light blue haired boy, (M/n) walks up to him. "Hey Tetsu-chan, are you busy today?" (M

) asked as Kuroko looks at him and blushes lightly towards the taller male.

"Hey (M/n)-Kun, and no I'm not, why do you ask?" Kuroko answered smiling slightly noticing a faint blush from the taller male. "Well, I was wondering if you would accompany me to get something to eat and go and take a walk in the park... You don't have to if you don't want to." (M/n) asked slightly nervous while scratching the back of his neck while smiling softly towards the shorter male.

Kuroko's blush darkens a bit before nodding. "I would like that very much (M/n)-Kun." Kuroko replied smiling faintly. Smiling, (M/n) held out his arm only for Kuroko to take it and lead the way to Maji. As they walked to the restaurant, the talked about random things and enjoying each other's company.

Arriving at the place, (M/n) opened the door for Kuroko, and walks in after him. After ordering what to eat and drink, they choose a table with the food and drinks in hand. Placing the food on the table, (M/n) pulls out a chair for Kuroko before sitting opposite of him. Many would glance and the odd two, but they didn't bother and paid attention to each other.

After eating, they take their leave for the park. Once arriving, they find their old spot that they used to play when they were younger, and sit under the tree. They watch the younger children play and remember the old days. "Hey Tetsu-Kun... Do you remember the promise I made?" (M/n) said as he gazes softly at the children playing basketball.

"I remember, why do you ask?" Kuroko asked and turns towards (M/n). Smiling softly, (M/n) turns towards Kuroko. "You want to know why I made that promise?" (M/n) asked and Kuroko nods, causing the taller male to continue. "I did it because when everyone started to play just to win... They hurt us... They hurt you by pushing you away... And seeing how heartbroken you were and still are... I made that promise because I want to see you smile again... I want to get them to realize how much they hurt you... When we used to play basketball, I had so much fun and felt so free, it felt like an addiction... But then also turned us into monsters... But you... You stayed true to your heart when playing and that inspired me to play for the love of the game... And that's why I made that promise... For you Kuroko.." (M/n) said smiling softly towards Kuroko who sheds a few tears, only for (M/n) to wipe it away.

"Thank you (M/n)-Kun..." Kuroko said as he presses his cheek against (M/n)'s warm cheek. Smiling softly, (M/n) gently kisses Kuroko's forehead. "Anything for you Tetsu-kun.." (M/n) whispers.

-Time skip-

Noticing Kuroko had fallen asleep, (M/n) gently picks him up bridal style and walks towards his mansion. When arriving home, he places Kuroko in his and gently kisses Kuroko's forehead before gently leaving the room and walking to his music room.

Picking up his guitar he starts to play.  

(Play now)

"I never said I'd lie and wait forever
If I died, we'd be together
I can't always just forget her
But she could try

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are never ever...
Ever...

Get the feeling that you're never
All alone and I remember now
At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies
She dies

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me

If I fall
If I fall (down)

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Never coming home
Never coming home
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna...."

While playing, (M/n) had failed to notice that Kuroko had heard the whole song, only to realize that song had been for (M/n)'s parents.

Sighing softly, Kuroko silently walks up behind (M/n) and wraps his arms around (M/n)'s neck while (M/n) lets his silent tears fall down his cheeks. Turning around, (M/n) places Kuroko on his lap and holds him gently only for Kuroko to whisper in his ear...

"Your not alone... Your never alone... I will always be here for you..."

And with that, the two went to (M/n)'s room and lay in his bed. Kuroko lays his head on (M/n)'s chest while the said male has his arms wrapped around the smaller males waist before turning off the light and letting the moonlight shine through the window.

What the two didn't know was that the red eyed butler watch his Young Master and the light blue haired boy sleep. Silently chuckling, Sebastian smirks before walking away thinking....

'Young Master doesn't seem to know how many people do indeed care for him... But not in the way he thinks...'

--------------------------------------------------
Hey!!! I hope you enjoyed, thought I should make a chapter where you get to spend some time with Kuroko, and I know I made him a bit OOC but it's my story lol...

If you enjoyed... VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW!!!
~bye!!

~Pika Girl