Chapter 0: Prologue

...I HAVE NO EXCUSES OTHER THAN A Very long WRITER'S BLOCK and LIFE, I am very sorry to have disappointed some of you, this didn't change much other being more readable, and i'm very happy that this story, is being read even though i didn't update, and nourish this plunny for so.much.time. Thank you very much for reading this story i hope it's being enjoyable, i am making edits on the published chapters.because today when i read this i thought: "By the gods,what did i write when i was younger." And so there are some changes but overall still the same, again sorry for disappearing of the face of the wattpad, i'll try my best on continuing this story and i will complete it one day, those are my promises, although it will take a lot of time, Any comments, thoughts, corrections and criticism are welcome.

DISCLAIMER:I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, that belongs to Akira Amano, except the plot line,OC's who'll appear throughout the story and some images as well, each and every single one will be credited and linked t proper source if not mine

and so that concludes the formalities and i hope you'll enjoy this chapter:

At the beginning the Trinisette was said to be the most powerful power that existed however there was a power that was thrown aside indeed it is the most powerful but there was another power that could rival it Seven destinies ,Seven Different selves they carry on the burden of protecting, the burden Of protecting the world, from the other things the earth doesn't only have the problems of the humans but with monsters that are created by their own hatred, jealousy, and many more negative feelings and yet all this time none of them attacked earth why?...They can't because of an secret organization that is formed by those seven people but...it was a little weird, were they sisters? they got along really well their founder and leader of Cielo Di Cristallo: Reina Cielo Di Cristallo is an female version of Giotto Di Vongola except the color of their eyes Giotto normally was always on hyper dying will mode....right?

She had those eyes but in an redder version of it. They are not related in any manner and never met each other eye to eye because she had her duty to do the duty of an Cristallo Principessa as wonderful the name seems it is not an wonderful thing at all it is an duty chosen by the stone that choses it's master to counter the evil it only appeared on the time of vongola foundation because the seal was broken and it can never be repaired again, when the person is chosen, she had to be prepared to fight for the rest of her life  when the time comes  she would rest and the stone move on to another, it doesn't follow by lineage but by essence that the person creates, from the being it choses someone that it goes and it doesn't actually follow it when the duty is completed it will disappear and chose another person and time, it of course had another stones because like the Trinisette they have seven people the sky and its weathers...

The first storm was a childhood friend of the sky very much like G. She had bright silver hair and emerald eyes...she was really wonderful but she had bad temper and didn't have any patience...her name Mana Uragano.

The first rain was an japanese woman,really happy go lucky and calm like Asari Ugetsu she had black hair and blue eyes she also was an childhood friend of the sky her name Akihiro Masami.

The first sun was an nun at a church very much like knuckle she had blonde hair like the sky but she had bright yellow eyes her name Arisu Leisritt

The first lightning was much more like lampo but on a female version all of them are actually... she had bright clear green hair like lampo and eyes her name Manari Torqueise.

The first cloud was aloof always did things by her own way like alaude kind to her allies but merciless to the enemies in fact she loved fighting and always beaten those who underestimated her and always ruled with an iron fist she also had platinum blonde hair and purple eyes her name Yuzuki Yuuka.