Chapter 1:The Decimo

It was morning and it was quite early, She was already preparing breakfast to her mom,She was really beautiful like the First as well and has brown hair like her mom and two big beautiful eyes as well, also has an beautiful body...(sorry about this I'm not good with descriptions and explanation as well....><💧)

Her name: Sawada Tsunahime 

"Good morning mom"said Tsunahime with an kind smile at her face.

"Good morning did my Tsu-chan sleep well?"said her mom that was Sawada Nana she woke up as well some minutes ago she sat at the table, with an smile at her face.

"Yes."she responded her mother without taking eyes from the stove she was cooking fried rice for breakfast.

"Oh yeah Tsu-chan yesterday came an flyer about an tutor..."said her mom with an normal expression, with that Tsuna finished the breakfast and brought to her and her mom.
"It's them again right?"said Tsuna and her mother nods eating the first spoon of the breakfast 

"hm...like always tsu-chan your cooking is the best it tastes like heaven...".said nana with an happy expression and hand at her cheek. 

"mom..."she sweat dropped💧at her mother and eating breakfast."I've still got ways to go before you.yours is better than mine besides...".she looked at the clock it marked 6:00 and didn't say a word anymore and finished eating and got at the stove when her mother stopped her.

"wait Tsu-chan I'll make your lunch as thanks for the breakfast you go get ready".she just nodded and said "entendu"and left

(Translation:Understood)

Tsunahime is actually a genius but just shows it at home and her favorite subject is art, languages and history, she actually could go to the high school AND skip grades so easily, but she doesn't show it.

She got in her room it was sparkling clean and also simple it had an bookshelf,an table with an laptop,bed and mirror at the wardrobe door that's it...

She changed to the girls uniform of Namimori and tied her hair in a bun,wore glasses and descended to the living room she met her mother there at the table with the bento, she got her bag, kissed her mother's cheek and said:"je vais maman"

(Translation:I'm going mom)

Then her mother said:"prend soi de toi". With a voice full of love and care, like every parent sending their children on a journey.

(Translation:take care)

She then got out of the house and walked to the school.

She got in the classroom and took her seat, then felt an stare coming from two sides one from the window and the other from her classmates that she didn't mind.

She acted as if there was nothing and simply put up an façade that acted like nothing is happening and just stared into the sky.

"Hm...So she knows that I'm here yet pretends that I'm not...Interesting as always but it doesn't seems like she recognizes me, training for that, but...I have to take care of the other "Tutor" first, so...See you later dame-tsuna"

The unknown figure disappeared from the tree and Tsunahime didn't care and then the class began like always and it got well she answered everything wrong, people calling her dame(sorry tsuna...><💧)and it arrives the time for lunch she gets her bento and goes to the roof (the prefect not being there has a reason, but that will be for the next chapters~) and starts eating when suddenly: