Love Reunited (One Direction Louis Tomlinson fanfic)

Ok this is officially my second fan fiction story. The other one is in a book so I will start that one soon.....that is, once I find it. So with that, here is my first fanfic story. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Love Reunited(Louis Tomlinson story)

Chapter 1

--Aletha's Pov--

"Come on guys, lets go!" I yelled as me, Adrienne, and Blanca ran out the door and jumped on our skateboards. Me, Adrienne, and Blanca live together in a flat my parents let us buy when we moved to London. We sped off as fast as we could and started to race. I was 19 with long cherry red hair that flowed down my back. I was also 5'7 with a carmel-tan skin tone and sparkly blue eyes. Blanca was 18, she had long brown hair,about the length of mine.She was also 5'5 with a carmel-tan skin tone, and light blue eyes. Adrienne was 17, 5'5 with tan skin, sparkly green eyes, and light brown curly hair. I was so happy because tomorrow was something very special, it was Louis' birthday. When we moved to London we actually moved down the street from him. Tomorrow I was going to visit him.The day went by pretty fast so we decided to have a movie night. After the first 30 mins of the movie I got tired and was ready for bed. "Aye, I'm going to bed ok?" I told Blanca. " ok. Goodnight." She replied. "Sweet dreams!" yelled Adrienne. I walked upstairs and changed into my blue polka dot shorts and white tank top. When my head hit my pillow I was fast asleep.

--Louis' Pov--

There where three new girls at the park today. I didn't know who they were or where they were from. I couldn't find the courage to walk up to them. I felt as if my body was trying to tell me something, to wait, like something was going to happen. I just knew that they seemed so familiar. "Hey Harry, Niall, do those girls seem familiar to you?" I asked my best mates Niall and Harry. "Yeah, but I don't know where I've seen them." Harry replied. "Sorry Lou, I have nothing." Niall added. I thought about it all day. I couldn't think of where we knew them from. Well, tomorrow is my 20th birthday. I just hope it's better than last year. --Little did he know it would be the best birthday of his life.-