Chapter 2

Well, I have decided that i am going to publish both chapters today because I haven't updated in so long. So here it is, hope you enjoy it.

---------------------------------------

Chapter 2

--Aletha's Pov--

The next day went like usual. The three of us rode our skateboards to the park. Afterwards Blanca, Adrienne and I went shopping. My parents had got invested in a big time record company so they let me, Adrienne, and Blanca move to London ( with their moms' permission). I went all out for Louis' birthday. At 7 o'clock I was done. I grabbed my big bag of gifts, Adrienne grabbed her bag and Blanca grabbed her bag; and rode skateboards to his house. I was wearing black thigh high boots, red skinny jeans, a black tank top, gray jacket, and a red beanie. Adrienne was wearing a black tank top, orange skinny jeans, black thigh high boots, a gray jacket, and an orange beanie. Blanca was wearing a black tank top, blue pants, black thigh high boots, a gray jacket, and a green beanie. I knocked on the door and his mother answered. "Hello, is Louis Tomlinson home?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Yes he is, may I know who is asking?" His mother replied sweetly. " We are his close friends Aletha, Blanca, and Adrienne. We just recently moved down the street and wanted to pay him and his lovely parents a visit." I said. I know what you're thinking, what a suck up. Oh well. I don't care. " Why thank you dear. Oh now I remember you!! Would you like me to call him down? I'm sure he's listening to his music with Niall and Harry." She said as she motioned us to come in. "Actually, we would like to surprise him. See, we know it's Louis' birthday today, and thought we would give him a present." She nodded. "His room is upstairs at the end of the hall on the right." I nodded and we walked upstairs. Sure enough, he was on his bed faced away from us, listening to music. I set down my bag, and the girls did the same. 'This is gonna be fun.' I thought to myself. We stood at the door and leaned on the wall, and put our hoods on.The hoods covered our hair so they wouldn't see us. I closed the door slowly. I figure they sensed someone in the room, because each of them turned around to see three figures. Each face had a mixture of frightened and confused. Beautiful.

--Louis' Pov--

All of the sudden I heard my door close. When the boys and I turned around I saw 3 figures, girls; one in black thigh high boots, red skinny jeans, a black tank top,a gray jacket, and a red beanie, another in blue skinny jeans, black tank top, green beanie, and black thigh high boots, and a gray jacket, and the last one in orange skinny jeans, a black tank top, black beanie, a gray jacket, and black thigh high boots. they were wearing our favorite colors. I was a little frightened. I stood up quick, and stuttered out, "W-Who are y-you?" The girls could tell I was scared. One walked over to me, until she was about 5 feet away. I freaked out and pushed the her, causing her to flip in the air, but she landed on her feet. "Shit." I muttered to myself. They all held back a laugh.

--Aletha's Pov--

I walked over until I was about 5 feet in front of him. He panicked and pushed me back, causing me to do a backflip and land on my feet. I heard him mutter. "shit." and I chuckled a bit. Niall finally said, "How the fuck did you get in here!?" Blanca, who walked up next to me, chuckled and said, " Is that how you talk to your friends?" Harry replied, "Friends? Since when are we friends? Who the hell are you!?" I walked into the light. "It's me." I smirked. Blanca followed. "And me." Adrienne did also. "And me."

"Who are you? I don't even know you three." Louis said, fairly confused. "Yes you do. It's me, Aletha." I smirked more. "And me, Blanca." "And me, Adrienne. " "Happy birthday Louis!!"we all chimed. His eyes widened and he walked up to me. He stared into my eyes. "It really is you." "Yes. It is. And I got you some presents." I walked to my bag and sat on his bed. He came over and sat next to me. " I didn't know you skateboard." "Yep. Me, Adrienne, and Blanca skateboard to the park everyday. We actually live down the street from here." Blanca walked over to her ex Niall and handed him a box. "I know its not your birthday, but i still bought something." she blushed. It was a box that said 'to Niall' on it. He opened it and it had a necklace with the word 'Im' on it. It showed another half missing.Then he saw it. Around her neck. It had the word 'Yours' on it. They kissed. Adrienne did the same with her ex, Harry. Except the necklace she gave Harry said 'My'. Then he saw hers. It said 'Love' on it. They kissed also. Joining the other couple. Leaving me and Louis. I handed him a shoe box. "Here's one." He opened it and it was dark red TOMS. I handed him another one. When he opened it he found an Adele 21 album and The Fray CD."Wow. You really didnt have to do all of this." He said in awe. I replied, "It was nothing. I was going to go all out for your presents. He hugged me and I hugged back. "Thank you so much." "Don't thank me yet. You still have one more to open." "Really?" "Yeah"

Love Reunited (One Direction Louis Tomlinson fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें