Chapter 3

Chapter 3

--Aletha's Pov --

The next day it was pretty out so I wore some blue jean shorts, my bf/gf necklace, a red crop top with the word 'Love' on it, and my black knee high converse. Blanca wore blue jean shorts, blue camisole, and vans. Adrienne wore white jean shorts, an orange camisole and TOMS. We rode our skateboards to the park like usual, and met up with Louis, Niall, and Harry. "Ah.The beautiful Aletha has returned to us." Harry said as he hugged me. "Well hi to you too Harry." I hugged back. I walked over to Louis who had a fake frown and put my arms around his neck, he put his hands on my waist. "Why the long face BooBear?" I questioned. "I don't like how my BEST FRIEND is getting too cozy with MY girlfriend." He faked a glare at Harry. "Well, we'll see who she chooses when I'm done with her." He teased and smirked. Louis stuck his tongue out at Harry, as he did the same. "You have nothing to worry about BooBear, I'm with you and only you." I kissed him. Harry walked over and smacked my butt. "We'll see about that." He teased. Louis smacked him on the head. "Owwie. What was that for Lou?" He asked touching his head. "No one touches this merchandise but me." He smirked. Harry shrugged, "Its not my fault her ass is so slap-able." I laughed and we went to sit at the tree. I was walking with Lou when I felt my phone vibrate. It was Harry.

-hey there beautiful.-

**smh. heyy Harry.**

I waited for about 2 minutes before I felt it vibrate again.

-how about you and me watch a movie tonight? My place.-

**sure.**

-great. Come at 7. I'll text u my address.-

**ok. **

After Lou and I sat down I looked up to see Harry smirking at me. What is up with him? Then I saw someone I did NOT want to see. My ex, James Collins. Fucking hell.

--Louis' Pov --

I was holding hands with Aletha, sitting on the ground, when all of the sudden she froze. There was some guy here. He winked to her then saw us holding hands and glared at me. I moved behind her and put my arms around her waist protectively and she started talking again. I whispered in her ear, "Who is that?" She whispered back, " It's my ex James." I wanted to punch him. She had told me about him before. He was a complete bitch to her and didn't do anything to deserve her. He didn't love her like I did, he didn't love her at all He was a player, an ass, and a fucking prick. If he did anything to take her from me he was going to regret it. He walked over to us. "So this is my replacement, eh? I don't see any competition." She looked angry now, and so was I. "Shut the fuck up asshole. He's better than you ever where. So do us all a favor and get yourself a little whore to go play with, or better yet, go fuck yourself!" Wow. I've never seen her this angry before. He looked furious but calmed down. Someone doesn't like rejection. But then again, who would? Especially from a girl like Aletha. "Babe, I told you I'm sorry and that I will be better. I've learned from my mistakes. I've lost you once and I don't want to loose you again." He said with an apologetic face. She just looked at him. Is she going to fall for this shit? "Correction, you've lost me twice, and you're not getting me back. I don't love you anymore. I'm done with you. You hear me? D-O-N-E. Maybe your cockiness is clogging your ears. Now walk away before I have to hurt you." He was furious. "Are you serious? I came all this way to win you back to see you already taken, I even moved here to be near you! When you moved away, I realized I was nothing without you.And even though I begging you to take me back, you still prefer him over me?!" This bitch. If he doesn't stop yelling at her I'm going to rip his head off. I was about to punch him, my fist balled up, but as if she read my mind she squeezed my hand telling me to sit. She then stood up in front of him, and pulled his arm all the way behind his back and made him cry for his mum. He was in so much pain it was hilarious. She is so violent and so hot. She then let him go and kicked him in the groin. The bitch hit he ground in pain. She came over to me, sat on my lap, and kissed me. Damn. Best. Girlfriend. Ever. "I love you. You know that right?" "Yes I do." I replied. She stayed in my lap and talked to me.

--Harry's Pov --

Damn. That girl can fight. We all were on watch to make sure no one came over during the fight. I was watching the whole thing. Then, she made out with Lou. I was jealous. Why couldn't that be me? I wanted it to be me she was making out with, not Lou. I turned around. I still have a chance tonight to make her change her mind.

--Aletha's Pov--

It was 6:30 and I had 30 mins before I had to go to Harry's house. It wasn't too far off from Lou's house, so I rode my skateboard, my awesome transportation. I got there exactly at 7 and he answered the door. He was alone. "Hey beautiful. Happy to see you." He smirked. What's with the smirking?? I shrugged it off. "Hey Harry. What movie are we watching?" I asked as he walked me in. I was still wearing the clothes I wore to the park. "House at the end of the street. Have you seen it yet?" "Actually I haven't." I said. "Good. Now we can both enjoy it. I haven't seen it either. I just got it today." We got 30 minutes in and I got a little scared. Then I realized Harry had his arm around me. I leaned into him scared as hell. 10 mins later I fell asleep. I woke up around 10:30. I wasn't in the living room anymore. I was in a bed. Harry's bed. With none other than Harry himself. I had a mini heart-attack. He was in his boxers and I was wrapped around him without a shirt on. Where the fuck did my top go? I tried to move myself from him but his arms were wrapped securely around my waist. After a moment of struggling I got up, found my shirt, and put it on. I went to the bathroom to look at myself. My hair was a mess. I found my spare brush in my bag. Then the door opened. I turned to see a half sleep Harry stumbling in. "Hey baby, whatcha doin?" What the hell? Baby? What happened last night? Or is he dreaming? "Hey Harry. I was just fixing myself. I looked a mess." He stumbled over to me and put his arms around my waist. "You look fine. There's nothing wrong. You are beautiful." Then he kissed me. What the hell!?

I pulled back. He looked confused. "Is something wrong babe?" Babe? BABE!? What the fuck happened last night!? "Harry, what happened last night?" He had to think a moment, then he said, "You got sleepy and started flirting with me. Then when the movie went off I offered to drive you home but you said you wanted to stay. We went to my bed and it got hot so I took off my clothes and you took off your shirt. Then we and fell asleep together."

Omfg. Did I get take drugs before I came over here?? "Harry, this wasn't supposed to happen. I'm so sorry." I felt really bad. "It's ok. I knew you were with Lou. I was just joking."

-------------

I don't even want to think about last night. It's in the past. I'm not thinking about it anymore. After I left I rode home. Blanca and Adrienne were asleep so I went straight to bed