Chapter 5

It was now morning. Draco walked in the room I was staying in and was sitting on the bed lightly shaking me. He continue to say "Raven wake up Raven". I just look at him. He smiles at me and I groaned " I'm up I'm up". I got up and took a shower Im glad I charmed my bag because I forgot to bring extra clothes. I pulled out some neon green skinnys and a neon pink and neon green stripes sweater with some black knee high boots. I used a spell to dry and straightened my hair, it was now time to go get some breakfast. I met Draco in the kitchen so we could go and get all the ingredients for the polyjuice potion which I have written down.

"Morning Draco" I said

"Good morning" he said with his mouth full of a muffin.

I made some toast and got some juice and waited until Draco finished his breakfast. He had so much, egg bacon another muffin looked like blueberry and some toast. He tried to talk but I couldn't understand I just looked at him. He laughed as he swallowed then repeated.

"Do you know what we need to the potion?" He repeated himself

"Yes!" I said " I wrote it all down already when you was looking over my shoulder in class".

" Oh! That's what you wrote ohkay I was wondering" he said

As he finished his breakfast I ran up the stairs and grabbed the list to get the ingredients.

.............................................................

It was now noon and we was getting hungry. We stopes by The Leaky Cauldron  to grab some food and then some butterbeer. I take at looked at the list "it looks like we have everything but our hair and we'll it's on our heads" Draco laughed. We went back to the manor and put the stuff in my bag to take back to Hogwarts.

We sat around the house waited on my father. I was reading a book and Draco took a nap. I looked up from the book to see how cute he was when he was sleeping. He was so peaceful. I thought to myself I wonder if he likes me. I shock that thought away and went back to reading. Soon I fell asleep. Narcissa came into the den where Draco and I was. She smiled sweetly at herself and then woke up both up. It's almost 11 kids you have to get ready. I got up and put my dress and shoes on. I pulled half my hair up and turned around and Draco walked down the stairs in a full black suit. When I seen him I thought to myself damn don't he look hot. He grabbed my arm and we went into the places that I call the gather room, because that where everyone gathers.

The room felt cold and that when I knew my daddy was here. He came in and sat at his seat at the top of the table.

" daddy" I said " how are you. glad to see you"

" pumpkin I'm good, glad to see you to" he said while kissing my cheek. Then my mother came over and kissed my other cheek and smiles. I love both my parents so much.

We'll after my dad spoke about killing Harry and everything that he always talk about. Which is normal why we have most of these meeting. I never really pay attention, he asked to see Draco and me  and his parents alone with my mother off course. It was now the dark mark ceremony for Draco.

"Draco may I see your left arm"?, my father asked. He put his wand to Draco arm and Draco screamed so loud in pain no one could hardly bare. I knew it hurt so bad. After 2 minutes it was over the mark was there and bright. He let Draco sit down as he told him what he need him to do. He had three tasked for him

"1: I need you to kill Dumbledore by the end of the year.
2: you need to fix the cup bored in the room of requirements
3:you will become a father" he told him. Draco looked at him in shock. I was so happy it was him and not Fenrir Grayback or some other old death eater.

" And my baby girl you will the the mother of your child Draco" he said " this is not personal or to make you love each other but you two will have this child so I have a follower after I kill Potter".

I looked at him like he has gone crazy " Daddy in not ready to be a mother" I said with no emotion in my voice or on my face. My mom taught me how to block my mind from him and how to show no emotion so I could think what ever I need or wanted to.

" But I think you are, you will be a great mother for this child." He told my as he rub my face with his hand.

" Ohkay if your sure". I still didn't think it was the right time. I thought to myself I am only just turned sixteen. But daddys always says he know best.

" I am baby", he said " We will let Draco rest but I need you to become pregnant next weekend so you both will come back to the manor and we will have a nice place set up for you both." I was scared but I knew it was my job. I love and trust my father. So me and Draco go to bed because we have to return school tomorrow.

My mother came up to my room to try to calm me down. She hugged me and told me "I was pregnant at sixteen, its not as bad as you think sweetie. He loves you. You love and trust him, right" she asked me. "I will be there for you, I love you".