Chapter Nineteen - M vs M

Re-written 7/27/2020

----------------------------------------------
The divorce papers I have are fake... flipping flapjack FAKE!! The staff stared at me they were all shocked I looked at Alejandro. He was standing like a stone wall. The lawyer stared at us watching it all break down. I'm still married to the man who broke my heart and trust and left Nina and I with nothing.

"I want to legally divorce and have those papers verified." The lawyer nodded as he left the living room.

I walked over to the man I have called my husband for almost eight years standing in front of me. "Paper or no paper you will always be my husband." I looked up at him and gently touched his cheek. He moved away turning around and walks out of the room leaving me alone.

I looked over as he disappeared out of my sight. What has just happen! Closing my eyes as tears streamed down one by one. I heard a "bing" from my phone. I reached over and opened the email. It's from Mason

From: Mason Michealson (MMichealson13@gmail.com)
To: Malia Posada ( Mamaposada2@gmail.com)

Mrs.Michealson please change your email. Don't try to file for divorce I won't let you go this time. We need to make a meeting soon so you and Nina can move to my house.

-Mason

How the hell did get my private e-mail? I wanted to throw my phone out the window I really do. Did he forget I have a second child and a ........! But the point is who the hell does he think he is.

Hormones are flying and I'm out I grab my purse my shoes still wearing heels and I leave the house without telling anyone. Nina will be home later in the afternoon she has art classes with Alice...she's an art instructor. Alejandro has been distant lately he won't tell me why since he walking out on me. As I reached the car Alejandro called my name. Oh, now he wants something or cares.

I don't stop I'm too angry to stop I get in the car and tell the driver to go. I left Alejandro hanging there wondering what the hell? One hour later like the Mama Posada, I am I catwalk in...like not really but I walk into the building with confidence with my long blond curly hair bounces with the way I walk. Eyes are me as I reach the elevator. Arriving at the bosses floor I walk out straight to the receptionist's desk.

"Is Mason in his office?"

She nods.

"Alone?

She nods again.

"Good" I walk towards the door and barge in like I own the place.

"You can't do that." The receptionist said as I slams the door in her face.

When I'm hormonal like this all angry I'm cranky and homicidal.

Mason looked up at me surprised and about to smile.

"Wipe that smile off your pathetic face! You cannot send me an email telling me to change it and to move Nina and myself to your place of residence! I have a son with Alejandro and I will not split myself from my child or my child from his father!" I said secured of myself.

His eyes shifted to angry ones as he stood up. "You split me up from my daughter!" Oh brother! Rolling my eyes.

I was about to say something but I suddenly became all dizzy I closed my eyes and took a deep breath placing my hand on my stomach and looked up moving my hand off and to the side.

"You washed your hands clean when you "divorced" me and denied my child was yours or don't you remember that day?" I shook my head at him as he tried to get closer to me I shoved my hand up in front of him. "Stay away!"