I love you

<<<<<Warning!!! Mention of Blood and Suicide !!!>>>>>

-- Taurtis's POV--
  "This is a very, very important day for me. I wanted to announce something very, very, very special to someone very, very special to me." Sam made his way to Sook, getting down on one knee and pulled out the ring he spent most all our money on. " My little Sook Sook.. will you do me the honors and marry me..?" I felt my heart break into a million pieces as Sam said the words to Sookie Yaki. Sookie had a confused look on her face and Sam gave her the ring. She looked at it with now soft eyes and Sam had the biggest smile on his face waiting for her to say the words 'yes'.  Sookie took hold of the ring and grabbed Sam's hands and put the ring gently in them.

" I'm In to girls, Sam" Sookie said and her and Soul headed away from the school.

  Mrs. Okami set off her fire works, yelling out, " YEA!!!! GOOD FOR SOOKIE FOR COMING OUT TO US!!!" The teachers were happy and so were the students happy, for Sookie coming out to them and to get it off her chest.

   I looked over at Sam and I saw his face in shock and anger mist up together but, most of all sadness and rejection. " Sam are you o-" " TAURTIS DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OK?!?!" Sam yelled, interrupting me. " Come on Sam lets just go hom-" "NO TAURTIS I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME I WANT SOOKIE!!"

  " but, Sam Sookie is into girls not boys!"

  " Hey I could let Sam us one of my spare outfits!" One of the girls said.
  " Yeah! And he can us my make up!" Another one said.

  " Sam you can't dress up as a girl to get Sookie." I exclaimed.

  Sam took a deep breath, " I'm not, now lets go to the apartment." Oh, so now he wants to go! We headed to the subway and got our tickets for the train and waited for it to take us home.

  I was sitting in my set and soon fell to sleep thinking of something and that something was Sam.
--TIME SKIP TO TRAIN STOP--
" Taurtis wake up we're here" Sam said as he shook me awake. I looked around and saw only Sam and I were the only ones on the train.

  " Thanks for waking me up, Sam." I said softly. Sam and I headed off the train to our apartment.

   By the time we got there it was already 9:32pm and I was tired as heck. Once Sam unlocked the door I went straight in to my bed and relax in to it and soon drifted back into my sleep.

~Taurtis's Dream Land~
  I heard loud thunder come from out side and I felt something hold on to me squishing me. I looked down and I saw Sam holding on to me and looking up at me with his beautiful brown eyes (I'm doing this by memory I don't remember if they are brown :P) looking up at me and he started to attack my neck, softly nibbling on it and I let out a soft moan. Sam stopped, looking up at me, " Taurtis I lo-"
~~Dream Over~~
  I woke up, hearing sobbing coming from the bathroom that had woken me up. I rubbed my eyes and saw it was 2:18 in the morning. I got up from my bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom door. I saw the light that looked to be almost going out. I went and looked behind the corner of the door opening and saw Sam sitting on the ground with blood on him along with long, deep, cuts on his arms and legs. Seeing the red liquid  come from the person I care about the most..it just killed me inside.

  "SAM!!!" I yelled and run to the bathroom cabinet and taking out the Band-Aids, peroxide, and a clean rag. I sat over next to Sam who, was claim. I started to clean his cuts he did to himself. He watched as I did so..not saying a single word, his bright brown eyes now seem to be weak and depressing.

Once, I was finished I heard Sam mumble something softy, while I was putting the supplies away.

  " What did you say Sam?" I questioned.
  " I said that you should have just let me bleed out...I want to die. Sookie doesn't love me so what's the use of living?" Sam whispered as he looked down, tears coming from his beautiful eyes that I will never stop loving.

  "Sam..." I said softly and pulled him up gently so he would stand up. Sam looked at me waiting for me to continue. " You don't need to kill yourself because Sookie didn't expect your love...there is more people out there you could fall in love with." I mumbled.

  " No Taurtis I want so-" Sam didn't ever finish that sentence. He was interrupted by my lips being pushed on to his own. It was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt in my life. His lips were so soft and I swear I felt like I was in heaven. We slowly pulled away from the kiss. "Sam she doesn't deserve you and if she did she wouldn't love you as much as I would. Sam I love you!"

  I had a deep red blush on my face and so did Sam. I realized what I had just done and I'm sure he wasn't happy about it. I looked away, slightly frowning.

  " Sam I'm so-sorry I d-d-didn't mea-" I was interrupted by Sam's soft lips crashing in to mine. I was surprised and when I realized what was happening, I happily kissed him back. Sam lick my bottom lip asking for entrance witch I gladly accepted. We both fought for domination and Sam won, exploring every inch of my mouth causing me to moan softly.

After, about what felt like forever but was really only maybe about a few minutes, we both pulled back for air with a string of saliva connecting to the both of us. I looked in to Sam's bright brown eyes and he looked back into mine.

" I love you, Taurtis. " I heard Sam say. I smiled and kissed his cheek, " I love you too, Sam" Sam smiled back and pulled me down next to him. I cuddle in to him and we both soon drifted off to sleep.

(They some how mad it to the bed while they were making out >.>)
  The only reason I made this is because I having a little writers block with the Sparkant stories so I decided to make a one short and maybe what I could do next chapter on this is make a SamxTaurtis Smut or Lemon it will be the first one I ever did >.<