Almost being caught

Previously on Meeting The One....

Smiley heads inside the room and I wait out side. I talk to the guys as I wait. "Wait, wait, wait! Hold up! So Harry doesn't know either?" I nod at Niall. "No wonder he's still here. If he heard he would have already been in London to interrogate you dude." I laugh. "Yeah Smiley has told me he's very over protective." They nod. "Yeah she's like his little sister." Louis says eating a piece of candy. He hands me one. "Thanks." Smiley comes out and sighs. "Well I guess we can head on back home then." I nod. "That fast? Please stay Smiley!" Louis says dramatically. She laughs. "Sorry Lou. I just have soooo much work to do. But I really wish I can. I will see you soon hopefully." He pouts and nods. "Fine leave me here alone with these idiots." They all fake gasp. Me and Smiley laugh. "We will see you guys again soon."

Smiley's POV

After a few days Harry has been back, Me and Amir have to keep a little distance when we are around him. Amir has to text me before he comes over all the time to see if Harry is over at my place, which is often since he has came back. Tonight me and Harry are going to a party Louis is throwing. Louis knows about me and Amir, but since Harry will be at the party, he couldn't invite Amir. I decided I would hang out with Amir for the day and get ready for the party there at night. I knock on his door and he opens it rubbing his eyes. "My baby's tired." I say walking in as he closes the door. I wrap my arms around his neck. "Wanna sleep for a while more? I'll work on some of my office work while you nap." He just shakes his head refusingly. "No. I can stay up." I sigh and give him the look. "Alright alright....I'll sleep for a while more." He yawns heading to his bedroom.

I sit down and take my papers and laptop out. I chew on the bottom of my pen trying  to figure out what more I can add to Uncle Si's party. I invite a little more guest and more decorations around the hall, more security. I even checked if there was enough food for so many guest.

I have been working for an hour and started to get frustrated. Claire didn't get a venue ready and it was taken. I start trying to look for one. After about an hour more I groaned and slam my laptop shut. I cover my face with my hands, thinking of what I should do. I feel arms wrap up from behind me. "You need a break." Amirs raspy voice whispers in my ear. I nod and get up. His nose rubs mines playfully, making me giggle. He smiles and kisses me with love. "I'll make you coffee you sit down and relax." I nod and he goes to the kitchen. He brings me the coffee and sits next to me wrapping his arm around me. "I don't like it when you're stressed." He sighs kissing my shoulder. "I know. But, I need to find a venue for the party cause Claire slacked off." He pulls away and raises his eyebrow. "What about the big field we raced in? We can put some giant tents in that area and set everything up there."

"Amir...you are a genius!" I kiss him. "I can't believe I didn't think of that." He laughs and shrugs. "So now..." He picks me up unexpectedly. I let out a little squeal. "We can cuddle and..maybe other things." He smirks. I smack his chest. He lays me in his bed and kisses me before cuddling me. "So I put on furious 7 for you." He plays it and get all giddy. I clap as it starts. He laughs and leans his head on my head. There was a knock on the door and I groaned as Amir paused the movie.

I hears Harry's voice through the walls. "Shit." I whisper. "Um...hold on come in. I'll be back." Amir runs into the room. "My stuff is out there hide it." I panic. "I already did. He's only here to pick up a song book Mark handed me." He whisper and I nod.

He gives Harry the book and he leaves immediately. I let out a sigh of relief. Amir comes back. "Were you holding your breath?" I nod. "He can't hear you breathing babe." He laughs and looks at time. "Damn it. You have to get ready." He sighs. I smile and walk up to him. "You can...always sneak in." He smirks. "Yeah I can." He winks. I grab my dress and go slip it on in the bathroom. It was a purple silk with a black ribbon around the waist. I slip on my heels and do very light make up. I grab my purse and head out of the bathroom to see Amir pouting. "Babe. Don't be sad." He looks up at me and stands up. "Woah." He eyes me all the way up. "You look amazing." I smile and look down. "Thank you." He gets up and kisses my forehead. "You will come back after. Right?" I nod. He smiles and kisses me. He opens the door for me. "Make sure to feed the dogs please." He chuckles and kisses me. "I will. Don't worry go have fun." I nod and head to my car.