She's not afraid

Dedicated to Patricia and Rafael <3

What if, one day, you woke up to find out that, your boyfriend that you thought would keep all of your secrets, love you and stay with you until the end has left you for someone else?

Well, that happened to Patricia Sutton, a regular 19 year old. Now, she believes true love is only in fairy tales, and chances for her finding love again are impossible.

But what happens when she meets a young, 20 year old lad, by the name of Rafael Fuentes? She has feelings for him, but she is too scared to fall in love again.

Too scared to have her heart broken again.

But can Rafael change that?

Or is Patricia too afraid to let somebody into her heart again?

__________________________

One answer.

Read on to find out! ;)

I should actually say hello...

Hello lovely's!

Before you start reading, please consider these rules:

1. YOU MUST BE 13+ YEARS TO READ THIS. I can not stress enough about this rule. This is the most important rule. The reason being is because there is explicit content (sexual parts) and swear words.

Got that?

Because if you don't I will find out who's younger than 13 and eat you, alright? Cool.

2. YOU MUST BE MATURE ENOUGH.

3. YOU MUST BE GOOD AT GIVING FEEDBACK, COMMENTING, VOTING, AND FANNING. ESPECIALLY VOTING!

4. Make sure you taste like red velvet cupcakes or chicken if you're under 13 and you read this! :P

I think that's it. But if I do need to add any more rules, I'll tell you! If you have any questions or complaints, don't hesitate to kik me!

Kik: @/Jena_Styles99

Or inbox me or whatever :)

Have I bored you to death yet?

Nooooo STAAAAYYY!!!

I've gotten feedback that this part is boring and someone skipped it... :)

:P

This story is dedicated to one of my best friends, @LadyPatt, and her boyfriend @RC_Rafi. :D

Do ya wanna know how this story popped into my head?

Do ya?

Do ya?!

DO YA?!

You do?

Well, @LadyPatt and I were chatting on kik, then something she said gave me this idea. :)

And because I think they're a cute couple.

Oh yeah! And because I'm a nice person. ^.^

And that's basically it!

Lastly (but not least), ONE DIRECTION ROCK [me ;)]! Oh, how I can not explain my love for One Direction...

Ok, start reading :D