Chapter 4

~ Rafael's POV ~

"Dance with me, babe." I whispered to the beautiful girl, trying to make her dance along with me. She shivered, but then she slowly started to dance with me.

"What? Who are you?" She asked, her expression of surprise.

"None of your concern. Just dance with me." I replied.

"No! You're drunk!" She yelled over the music.

I am not drunk!

"Can't you just have fun? Let yourself go, woman!" I said.

"What the hell! You're a freak!" She shouted, somehow squeezing out of my tight grip and walked away.

"Strong woman." I groaned and walked out.

I went to the back of the club and sat on the ground.

If you were wondering, yes, I have a home, and no, I don't have any problems. Apart from a few little things but that doesn't matter.

~ Patricia's POV ~

"Erna, where are you..." I mumbled to myself.

Oh look, there she is, chatting with John.

I walked up to her, "Erna!" I called to her.

"Haha, what's wrong, Pat?" She slurred.

Oh no, she's drunk.

I decided I shouldn't bother talking to Erna, so I turned to John, "John, are you still sober?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am." He replied.

"Thank god. How many drinks did she have?"

"I didn't keep count. I suggest you take her home before anything happens."

"I will, thank you."

I grabbed Erna and started walking towards her car.

I saw a guy sitting at the back of the club, but didn't take much notice of him until he saw me and started to stare at me. I took a proper look and he, unfortunately, looked familiar. I picked up my pace, but stopped when I realised I had lost Erna.

"Erna? Where are you?" I called out.

"Oh no! I think I lost my shoe!" I heard a drunken Erna laugh.

"Ugh, great." I mumbled. This means I have to walk past the guy again in order to find Erna.

I started to walk back towards the club. I passed the guy but I don't think he took much notice.

I saw Erna, luckily, with both shoes on. "Erna, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"I think I lost my shoe!" She giggled.

"They're both still on. Hurry up and get in the car." I said.

"Fine. You're no fun." She said.

I rolled my eyes at her and, for the second time, walked back towards the car.

As we were walking, we passed the guy again. He looked upset. Why did he want to dance with me, anyway?

Curiosity got the best of me. I put Erna in the car and locked the door on her.

"Pat! Why have you locked me! I'm not an animal!" Erna yelled through the door, then started laughing. I ignored her and slowly walked over towards the guy. When he saw me walking towards him, his face lit up for a split second, but then it went back to a straight face.

I was about to scold him for what he did, but he was actually really good looking, now that I can see what he looks like. He has dirty-blonde hair, up in a quiff, and amazing crystal blue eyes. His height is a good size, not too tall but not too short, either. He has really good muscles, I wonder what's under that shirt...

'Pat! Don't perve at the guy! You're supposed to scold him, remember!?' A voice inside of my head said.

"Hello?" The guy said, snapping me out of my daze.

Wow, even his voice was amazing.

'Pat, this is not good for you! Hurry up and get on with it, Erna's still in the car!' The voice in my head spoke again.

Shit, I almost forgot about Erna!

I decided not to scold him after all and just ask why he wanted to dance with me.

"Listen. I'm only here for a minute." I started, "I just want to know why you wanted to dance with me."

"What, no hello?" He replied.

"No hello. Hurry up and make it quick before I leave." I said.

"Because I wanted to. You're hot and I was bored." He shrugged.

I didn't know what to say. He called me hot!

I blushed, "Oh. Well you shouldn't just randomly go up to people and scare them like that. At least introduce yourself." Is what I ended up saying.

The guy smirked, "I scared you?"

"No..." I replied. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Rafael," he said, "Rafael Fuentes."