T H I R T Y

**

L A U R E N

Here we go again. The most dreadful time of the week was Monday morning. All week all I wanted to do is go crawl in a hole and never come out. Camila's voice was still playing back in my mind from when I told her we were done.

I shut my eyes briefly before letting a deep sigh escape my lips. It wasn't meant to be Lauren. That's what I thought and for once I agreed. Camila and I weren't secretive about it. I mean yeah we went on loads of dates, and hung out with her more frequently and I've kissed her so many times in public and we could have got caught at any moment, but we didn't. I suppose luck was on our side.

You're still going to hurt her. Even when you don't mean to, she's hurt.

Maybe I'll just forget about her. Maybe that will sorta take the pain away, I hope.

All I've been doing lately is mopping and whining. I'll be honest with you, I missed her so much. But I couldn't even talk to her anymore. That's because you love her Lauren! You're such an idiot.

You know what? Maybe it is time for a new start. I just need to try to occupy myself. And I defiantly have more people in my life that loved me before Camila.

**
C A M I L A

I kept wondering if this was just as hard for Lauren as it was for me.

I thought about it as I walked up the school steps.

Probably not, she probably doesn't even care about me anymore.

The second I entered all eyes were on me. I shifted on the floor uncomfortably feeling like a deer in headlights. I'm pretty sure everyone knew by now that I was in the hospital. The word goes around fast.

I saw familiar faces starting to walk toward me before I was pulled into a hug. "Camila! I've been worried about you. Why haven't you been answering my texts?" Austin asked worriedly staring into my eyes. His eyebrows were brought together forming a crease between them. I forced a small smile. I didn't text you back because you're not Lauren.

I just shrugged. "I don't know, I've been really busy." He looked at me skeptically probably seeing right through me. But he did give me space and he didn't push it any farther. But before I knew it Ally, Jade, and Jesy were at my side asking questions.

I just gave them simple and small answers not really knowing how to answer and not really wanting to either. We were drawing too much attention to ourselves. People just stared at us like we didn't belong here. "Guys I got to go to class," I said softly before walking away and leaving them confused.

**
@ lunch.

"Alright, so then Troy asked me out and I didn't really know how to react and I just said yes and I don't know, he's one of the sweetest guys ever." Ally rambled on about her new boyfriend Troy.

I wasn't really listening, just poking my food with a fork. I was just uninterested at this point. I knew he wasn't going to be so sweet when he breaks her heart.

A hand was waving in front of my face snapping me out of it. "Camila, are you even listening to me?" Annoyance filled Ally's voice.

"Hm? Oh, wait what? Sorry, I was just thinking." Wow, I seemed more and more frequent with lies lately.

She rolled her eyes before mumbling a quiet 'whatever'

I wasn't completely lying to Ally I really have been thinking. Thinking about a certain someone. A certain pair of emerald eyes, a special someone with soft lips.