Chapter 2

- During lunch -

" Let's eat together ! " Inhyung suggested

" Sure why not " Joohyun agreed

" So I caught you constantly staring at the boys huh " Inhyung smirked

" What... are you talking about " Joohyun was confused.

" Those 7 boys... Honestly , we're gonna be bestfriends anyways so just tell me!!! Who do you like?!  " Inhyung got really excited

" well... I don't exactly know his name... " Joohyun said

" Describe him!!!  "

She went on and described that almost perfect boy to inhyung

" OMG!  BOBBY?  " Inhyung squealed

" Why, what's wrong? "

" Well...  Yuri, has a crush on him to too...  But got rejected many times...  I trust that you'll get him!  " Inhyung encouraged her.

" No,  No way...  he'll never like me.. I'm just an .. just an... outcast...  "

Just then three girls strutted arrogantly towards Joohyun.

Its Yoomin and her " side kicks " .

" Hello, Newbie.  Imma make it clear right now.  Get out of my way and do not mess with me, mind your own business and I'll spare your life.  Also my boyfriend is off limits, " Yoomin speaked arrogantly.

" and also bobby.  " Yuri  added.

" What they said " yuna spoke.

Yoomin rolled her eyes.

" Anyways I'm done talking to you , loser . Bare those words in mind.  "

They strutted off. 

" Why are they so mean?  " Joohyun asked

Inhyung shrugged her shoulders .

Joohyun was queueing up for food when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She spun around.

Its...  it's...  it's Bobby...

" o-o-oh uhm ye-yeah?  " she stuttered

" Do you have spare change for five bucks?  I Wanna get a drink from the Vending Machine " he spoked to her

He's voice was deep and husky , Joohyun soon fell in love with his somewhat angelic voice.

" Ah uhm , n-no... " she checked her  purse

" ah I guess I won't be getting it then " he sighed. 

As Bobby was about to walk off Joohyun mustered the courage to call him out.

" h-hey!!  "

Bobby spun around

" I may not have spare change but here's a few coins " she said handing him coins.

" woah, I can't do that " Bobby was shocked by the sudden gesture.

" Just take it,  you can return it to me later on  " Joohyun assured.

" alright thanks mate " bobby gave her a tap on her arms and gave her a wink with his cutest smile. 

Joohyun had a melt down and grinned from ear to ear like a fool. 

" Where did those courage come from " Joohyun mumbled to herself.  She went to join Inhyung queueing for food again .

What Joohyun didn't know was Yoomin and Yuri was watching the two's conversation closely ...

A/N: Hello guys !! Hows this chapter ? Please help vote ! Love you guys !!