iBasement

The elevator doors creaked open. Carly braced herself for something scary but it turned out to be only a musty basement. Debating whether or not to step, out Carly stared out.

Cobwebs and dust covered nearly every wall. There were some old desks and school supplies scattered everywhere.

Taking a deep breath and bracing herself once more, Carly stepped out. "Hello?" she called. "Sam? Spencer? Freddie?"

Someone groaned.

Carly jumped by the sound. "He-l-l-l-o-o?" she called again.

"Carly?" Spencer groaned from somewhere in the basement.

"Spencer!" Carly called out searching the basement. She found him lying on the floor by a large file cabinet that was of course covered with cobwebs.

"Spencer! Are you okay?" Carly asked kneeling down.

"Yeah, just soar… I tried so hard to get away Carly! But they kept dragging me!" Spencer groaned.

"Me too," Carly said with a long sigh.

"Are Freddie and Sam okay?" Spencer asked looking around expecting them to be with her.

"I don't know," Carly said. "I haven't seen any of them. They pushed me into an elevator and now I'm here."

"Me too," Spencer replied.

Carly sighed. "I hope their okay."

"Do you have your cell phone?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah why? I saw you bring yours," Carly answered.

"Those idiots took it!" Spencer said, anger flaring in his eyes.

Carly checked her pockets. "Oh I'm gonna kill Gibby!" she said after finding them cell phone free.

"That little jerk! This is supposed to be fun not this!" he shouted.

"Spencer calm down," Carly said. "We need to figure out what we're gonna do."