iBloody Watch

Going up the stairs again was not exactly a fun thing to do. Carly kept glancing over at the rails and cringing at the sight of several Tarantulas. They seemed to be staring at her, ready to jump at her. Chills ran down her spine and she picked up speed, eager to get to the top spider free.

Spencer reached the second floor platform shortly before Carly. He glanced into the fog hall again. He honestly didn't want to go in there again. The thought of being separated from Carly again was unbearable. He was only lucky that they both ended up in the basement together, but that seemed a mere coincidence since Sam and Freddie weren't there too. Maybe Carly was right, maybe someone else was there, and maybe Sam and Freddie were really in danger.

"I hate spiders!" the sound of Carly's voice made Spencer jump. "You all right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I just didn't hear you come up," He replied releasing the breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Oh, sorry…" Carly apologized. She looked at the Fog. "Do you think they're in there?" she asked referring to Sam and Freddie.

"I don't know. Maybe they were dragged off too," Spencer suggested. "It doesn't make sense that they would only take us," he added.

Carly nodded in agreement. "This is so confusing," she groaned.

"I know. I thought this was gonna be a fun night tonight, maybe a few scares… but nothing like this…" Spencer trailed off staring beyond Carly.

"What is it Spencer?" Carly asked trying to read the emotion on his face. When he didn't answer she turned around. "Freddie…" she whispered lost in thought and fear, for there on the broken railing was Freddie's wristwatch, covered in blood.