Lies unfold

"Mo..mom.. No.. Chris .. Why!!!" , I hugged chris as i cried my heart out..

"Stay away.. Do not come near me .. Its all because of you , you get it?! All because of you .. You are the reason mom is not with me today !" , tears roll down his cheeks but he quickly wiped away ..

"But .. But the doctor said she was fine .. Then why??!"

"Huh , acting innocent again?you know mom was alright after the operation, thats what bothered you right ? why dont you just stop it and just spit it out sarah

"what are you talking about ? Why would mom getting better would bother me?"

"Sarah , i would have given everything to you , you should've just asked , once ! Just once!"

"Chris .. I never wanted anything from you... And please tell me clearly . What are you trying to say"

"I was jealous seeing you and ron together .. But i never tried to break you guys up .. You had ron & your father .. I just had my mom sarah .. I just had her .. You took her away from me too... "

"I took your mom away from you ?.. I would never do that .. "

"First you both took my fame , my money , my everything.. But still i was okay .. But in the end i lost my mom .. All because of you & your stupid boyfriend!!" , he smashed a vase on the floor

"Fame ? Money? What?! You still have it "

"I got it back anyhow sarah , but the main thing  which was more precious than any of this shit was my mom.. Who i never got back..!!!! I lost her forever Sarah..lost her forever!!!!"

"Chris , I swear i do not know anything about it.. I dont know what you're saying "

"This is what you're doing from the start , acting innocent, like you dont know anything.. You want me to repeat what you did ... First you me , thats fine .. It hurt me but i was able to handle my self .. But then .. One day ron came to my house .. He said he wanted to work with me .. As he was not capable to earn enough for you both .. I was happy for you .. I helped him .. I talked to my manager .. And he started working with me .. And soon he betrayed me .. Took all of my property .. I lost my house .. And it became a controversy and i lost my career too ... I lost .. Everything .. I had nothing left .. I struggled .. And one day i met emma ... And.. That was when my mom took the hardest decision of her life .. Which resulted in her death .. All because of you sarah!"

"Chris , believe me ..i really dont know anything of this .. And ron? I was never with him.."

"Sarah , let it be .. It was expected.. I knew you would never accept it .. Anyways .. Stay away from me sarah please.. You've done much .. I dont have anything for you to take and for me to loose .. So please let me be .. "

"Chris! .. Chris please.. Listen to me once .. There's a big misunderstanding .. Just let me explain .. Please " , i held both of his hands and pleaded .. But he threw me away with a thrust .. And i hit my head on the table .. Chris stopped and looked at me .. But turned away to leave ..
Then i said in a low broken voice ..
"Chris.... Please just on..once"

He left without saying anything ...

NEXT MORNING..
He thinks .. I was with ron in all this .. No ! I have to tell him the truth i have to explain him everything ..he will have to believe me .. Ron u will have to pay for this .. For everything u did!

*phone rings*
"Hello?"

"At the cafe near ur house right now " ,said a voice

"Chris?..!" I exclaimed in excitement ,but he hung up the phone

I reached the cafe as soon as possible ..
"Hi chris.. Thank go..."

"Get to the point!"

"Oky .. Chris.. I did not do anything.. I did not even meet ron once after i left the hospital , i straight up went home and dad booked a flight and we came here .. But at the airport , i waited for you .. To stop me and tell me that you love me ... I lo..."

"Yeah .. And you think i believe you.. What if you're just making this up ?"

"Chris believe me .. Ok come with me .. " , i took his hand and brought him in my house ..

"Dad!!, dad!"

"What is it sarah, why are yo... Oh, Sarah what is he doing here ?, i told you to stay..."

CHRIS POV
Dad came out of his room and stared at me with disappointment.. As if i had done something wrong..

"No dad please ill explain everything to you .. Just tell him what happened that night , Chris my dad wont lie to you , you know that right?"

"Why do you want me to repeat it sarah.. Its enough of this man .. Just tell him to leave !"

"Dad please , trust me .. Just repeat please"

He took a deep sigh and began "that day when sarah came from the hospital , she was crying .. And.. And when i asked her .. She explained me. Everything .. About you guy's deal .. And then on the spot i booked tickets to come here .. But at the airport .. She was waiting for you ... I ordered her to come .. But still she waited .. For you , for a person who wasn't worth it..."

" she chose  ron dad , she chose ron over me , everytime .. Even that night .."

"What? Ron? She not only left you , she left everyone .. The one who was with her was me .. Just me .. She never even mentioned ron when we got here .. You where the one in her mind always .. She kept everything to herself .. She tried to forget you .. But it was impossible ...ron never crossed her mind"

I processed everything in mind and sat right down crying .. I messed up everything .. I was wrong the whole time

"Omg what have i done ...! This all time .. It was just ron ... He used you to destroy me ..im so sorry sarah ",I kept both of his hand on his face and cried ..

Sarah came near me , hugged me tight and said
"Dont be sorry chris , its all my fault .. I shouldn't have left that day .. This would have never happened if i confessed my love to you that time .. I love you chris , i love ... ." , she said

I covered her mouth and brought my face close to her where almost our noses touched each other and said " dont say a word ..i love you too.." We stayed like that for a while closing our eyes and crying the tears of happiness

When i opened my eyes , i saw her eyes widened up .. And this time in her tears there was a feeling of pain .. I let go of her mouth ..

"Ch...chr..." , she said in a broken voice and suddenly her hands dropped ..

"Sarah!!! No .. Wake up sarah .." , i panicked and cried .. Holding her in my arms, where she laid

Hi my beautiful friends ^_^
Oookaay.. So here's the part where all LIES UNFOLD .. This is a pretty revealing part .. Well but still there are still many mysteries to solve ..so stay tuned and hope you guys enjoy ..

But what do you guys think , should i continue this story or end it in like a few or more parts ..
Flood your thoughts in the comment section ..
And yeah .. About the story ..
Gawd sarah!!.. What happened to her?? Did she die??
Well lets see in the next part..;)

And as always be sure to
Like

Comment
&
Share ^_^
It helps me alot !!