Conversations

"It's almost time for training so I've gotta get going. You want me to drop you home?" She asked, just as we got to the bus stop.

"But you don't have a case we came on the bus..." I questioned looking at her.

"Yeah but I can still walk you home. If you want me to of course." She said smirking a little, as if saying I know you want me to.

I just shrugged smiling get a little, I mean obviously I did. Damn it, maybe I should at least try and hide what I'm thinking sometimes.

So there we were standing side by side wait ing for the bus to approach. The small talk we were attempting wasn't the best, not to mention the wind blowing at both our hair and our cloths.

"So, was that your first party? Like ever?" She asked moving the subject away from chess which we some how got to before.

I was almost embarrassed to answer that question. Then again given her record she most likely already knew the answer to my question.

"Well yes I guess it probably was. I mean I've been to kids party's and like family things but not proper party no." As I blushed a smirk grew on Hayley's face.

Oh god she's gonna say it. Please, Please, Please don't say it. Do not sa-

"So I took your party virginity, one could say." ... She said it.

I rolled my eyes and mock glared at her. "Yes, one could say that. Though it's not really necessary."

"Awe, Eve didn't you like my amazing joke. It's probably one of the best I've ever told." When she said this her face became very sarcastic, it scrunched a bit and her noes wrinkled. It was adorable...

Before I could say or do anything or kiss her adorable little face, the bus arrived. Never have I been more upset with a piece of metal.

The seats at the very back of the vehicle were completely vacant so that's where we sat. Neither one of us spoke and neither one of us made any sign that this silence was at all uncomfortable. So we just sat. In a bus. Side by side. Hands close enough to touch. Heart beat pulsing about 400 times faster than it should be. What the fuck was going on.

XXXXX

Okay hello I'm not dead I just lost the password for this account and my email cause guess what they were the same password. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This is a really short chapter I just wanted to post something. New chapter that's the right length will most likely be up in a couple of days so prepare your shitty English dictionary's for my over complicated mannerisms  and drastic spellings.

Also I'll be updating my Kohnnie and posting a new Frerard one shot shortly. Stay tuned and Peace Out.✌🏻️