Zayn Malik (dirty)

Sometimes people say its weird for me and Zayn to be best friends, being girl and boy, and I'm not saying that it isn't awkward, it is sometimes but just sometimes, like perhaps right now.

Me and Zayn are watching some stupid teenage film and boy is currently eàting girl out.

AWKWARD.

When scene of eàting out was at the ending girl was screaming and obviously fake climàxing.

"are you loud when you... you know climàx? " Zayn asked not moving his eyes off TV

I started playing with my fingers like they were the most interesting things in the world.

"I never.. I never exactly...climàxed"

He turned to me with wide but curious eyes

"you never touched you self?"

"No, I did but I just couldn't... can't....somehow reach my high "

This conversation was quickly turning into really uncomfortable one.

"so u don't feel ,like, pleasure down there ?"

I giggled at his question

"No dumbass I feel plenty of pleasure...down there I just can't reach my peek "

"Ohhhh" he said and started staring as TV again, the awkward silence was filing the air.

"maybe you just don't do it right or.......maybe it would be easier to reach it if u perhaps think of someone.. "

"Ohhhhh Mr. Smart-pants what do you suggest?

Maybe some medicine? " I said joking and slyly laughing

"Let me try to do it to you "

He said with completely straight face

"U joking? "

"No why would I? you seems to have problem and I'm trying to help "

"Zayn.... "

I liked Zayn since 7th grade and he is hot and attractive but...he is my best friend

"y/n don't act like you don't want it from me, u want it as much as I want to give it to you " he slowly said while clawing closer to me second by second

"I wanna thrust my fingers deep inside of your tight wet pùssy, " he was now so close to me I could feel his breath ,and his big hands slowly pushing me down on bed " see your eyes roll back and hear your screaming my name as you reach your high so hard"

FÜCK

As he finished talking he started kissing my neck close to my yaw.

oh my god that speech turned me on.

His lips slowly started moving from my neck to my jaw. Before our lips connected he looked into my eyes and whispered "fùck"

When his lips touched mine I was in trans. Our lips fitted like two puzzle pieces. It felt so good, his lips were so warm.

In one moment he slowly licked my lips with his wet tongue . I gasped at feeling and he took opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth.

As our tongues touched we both moaned and i felt him tighten his hands on my waist.

I wanted to MELT

He placed me completely on bed and came inbetween my legs placing them over his muscular ones.

His hands started unbuttoning my shirt while still kissing me.

When shirt was completely unbuttoned he pulled away from kiss to scan my body beneath his.