Harry Styles (dirty)

You and Harry are best friends since, like forever. Last few months you started falling hard for him and you are afraid of fact that you will maybe tell him "i love you " and break your amazing friendship.

So since few weeks you started to avoiding him.

This morning you've got a text from him, it sees :

" y/n we need to talk about our friendship H xxx"

You are really nervous because he will be here any minute.

Ding dong, your bell rang.

You look yourself in the mirror and take a loong breath.

You open the door and see him in his skinny jeans. "He is so sexy" you think to yourself.

"Harreh, you seed you want to talk about our friendship? "

" Yeah, can I come in "

"sure " you say and open the door.

He come in.

" y/n recently you started to avoiding me and" he lean to your ear and whisper seductively "I think I know why " he bit your earobe and you shiver " why Harry? " he moan in your ear " I know you want me and I want you to " "take me then Harry "

"with pleasure "

He pick you up and throw you on the sofa. Then rip off your shirt and massage your boobies through your bra, you left soft moan escape from your lips. "right baby moan for me"

He then slide your clothes off and his. He touch your sensitive clit and massage it. "Mmmm Harry fuck me "

He tip of his cock in your entrance and slide it up and down before he slide himself in.

"O shit you feel so good " Harry moan and lick your nipples. You can't respond, you are moaning mess under him, his trusts driving you crazy.

"Mmmmmmm Harry harder "

" yeah kitten you like my big cock in your tight wet pussy "

"ohh Harry I'm close " you scream

"me too, let it go kitten " Harry say

You both reach your climaxes.

"y/n would you be my girlfriend? "

"yes, yes of course! "

Harry carry you in to your bed and and come behind you.

He is singing what makes you beautiful until you fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tadaaaa

How you like it? Was it good or bad?

Don't be afraid to comment I might take some requests.

If you want me to do it just live a comment with:

Name

Boy

Idea if you have some like: best friend, boyfriend, husband... what ever would you like

Do you want it smooth or something else

And hair and eyes colour

Bay bayy

☺❤❤❤