Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 33

Part 33

Louis's POV

Harry and Melissa are pregnant. My mind is still processing this. They both seemed so happy, but they're only teenagers and how are they supposed to take care of a baby? I'm worried for them.

Niall's POV

Yes! A little baby Styles or Ragu is going to be crawling around the house! I can't wait until the baby comes! I'll be Uncle Nialler! Everyone seems excited about this and I guess God wanted them to have a kid and so here they are!

Zayn's POV

Harry and Melissa have only been together for about a three and a half months and they are already going to have a baby. They're not even married. I don't know how they could be so stupid as to not have used protection!

Liam's POV

I hope the two teenagers I'm staring at right now become responsible within the upcoming months otherwise they are going to have a rebellious child on their hands. I wonder what Alisha thinks about this.

Perrie's POV

Awww I love babies! I can't wait to have some of my own one day! Hopefully I'll be in my mid-twenties though.

Eleanor's POV

I'm so glad Melissa and Harry worked something out and decided to keep the baby. I don't know what would happen if they split up. All I know is that it would be bad for all of us.

Alisha's POV

I've known Melissa since preschool and I never would've thought this would happen to her. She was freaking out in the bathroom not but a couple of minutes ago and now she's ecstatic. Her hormones are already going haywire. I hope this all works out in the end.

Perrie's POV

"Oh my god guys we need to plan a baby shower and make a nursery and tell your parents and celebrate!..." I screamed but was cut off by Melissa "Perrie slow down. First I think we need to schedule a checkup with the doctor's office. I don't know how long I've been pregnant and with the alcohol and poison situation, I hope it's alright." "Oh my god I completely forgot about that! Girls lets go make an appointment right now!" So us girls not including Melissa ran into the kitchen where the phone was and made an appointment at 10:00 am tomorrow. We are going to have a hard time waking Melissa up! Oh well. "Melissa!" I scream "Yeah?" "We got you an appointment for tomorrow at 10 so be ready!" "10 am?" "Yeah you see that was the soonest they could get you in and we wanted to make sure baby Styles is okay." "Baby Styles?" "Yup! That's what I'm gonna call it until it gets a gender or name unless you want it to be Baby Ragu. You guys might want to make some decisions like that before the baby arrives." "I know." She replies

Melissa's POV

"I think I'm gonna go to bed now." I said "Love you just got up two hours ago." Said Harry "Well it's been a long two hours and we need our rest." I said pointing to our baby. "Well then I'll join you!" I smile and grab Harry's hand screaming "Night everyone!" and lead him to our room brushing my teeth, putting on some fresh p.j.'s and snuggling up to Harry. "Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" he asked "I don't know it's way too early to tell and I'm not even showing yet." I said lifting up my shirt only showing my belly. Harry placed his warm hand on my stomach and said "Well I don't know about you but I'll be happy with either." "Haha. Yeah." "Why are you laughing?" "I'm ticklish there." "Oh are you now?" "NO!" I screamed as he started to tickle me while I laughed uncontrollably He finally stopped and said "I love your laugh!" "And I love your curls!" I pulled my shirt back down and kissed him goodnight remembering I have to wake up at 10 tomorrow...ugh!