Love n' Music (A Harry Styles Love Story) Part 52

Part 52

*3 months later*

Melissa's POV

Things are back to normal. I'm now 8 months pregnant and I feel huge. Also, Harry and I as well as the girls have decorated the nursery. It's nice and simple just how we like it. The best part of all of this is that I get my back brace off in an hour and then my body will be fully recovered and I decided I don't care if I fit in a dress but I want to marry Harry as soon as possible. Seeing as how everything that has happened, happened, we can't wait another second. So, when we get back from the hospital we are going to get married at the beach in the backyard. Another thing is that the police have caught Alyssa and since she turned 18 she will be serving life in prison for assault, kidnapping, and attempt murder, twice. I left Davy out of the whole situation because I know he is a nice guy that didn't mean any harm.

*4 hours later*

We are back from the hospital and are ready for the wedding. The girls are my bridesmaids with Alisha as the maid of honor. The boys and Sludge are Harry's groomsmen with Louis as the best man. The wedding is all set up and I am now making my way down the aisle with Liam at my side in place of my dad. We wanted a small wedding and that is what we got. I arrived under the palm tree taking Harry's hand. The priest started the ceremony with "We are gathered here today..." and we said our vows gazing into each other's eyes as we did with love and sheer happiness. We exchanged wedding bands and hear the words "You may now kiss the bride." Harry placed his hands on my waist pulling me in slowly with our lips meeting with passion and everyone cheering. We broke from the kiss with the priest saying "Congratulations! You are now Mr. and Mrs. Styles!" We all cried happy tears and went over to the table to eat cake. I gently picked up the knife Harry setting his hand over mine and the photographer taking plenty of pictures. We cut the first piece of cake together giving some to everyone even Sludge got a piece. "This is really good." I said "It really is!" Niall replied with a mouthful of cake We all laughed "Let's dance!" I exclaimed hitting play on my iPod to Live While We're Young. All of the boys were singing along "Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun..." After hours of dancing to fast songs the iPod changed to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera. "This is our song." Said a soothing Harry "Our song" I agreed smiling I checked the clock and it was 10 pm. I finally noticed that everyone had slowly migrated inside. I peered through the window seeing everyone with their cameras taking pictures and videos of us dancing. I stuck my tongue out at them and continued dancing with my husband. "Want to go sit by the water?" I asked after the song ended "That would be lovely." He replied we walked hand in hand to the edge of the water me lifting my dress up and letting the calm waves slide over my feet. I breathed in the salty sea air holding my belly. Harry was sitting on the sand behind me doing god knows what all I know is that I turned around and he was smirking like a crazy person. "What did you do?" I asked scared of what the answer will be "You're so beautiful." I blushed and smiled at the ground "When you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell..." he sang out and I looked up scrunching my nose and giving him a wide grin "I love you" I said walking up to him "I love you too Mel, happy one year anniversary" I smiled as we stood there kissing on the ocean, our feet getting soaked, not a care in the world.