Chapter 7

Ari walked me back to my room. I closed the door behind her, then walked to my bed and plopped down on it. I was very tired. My arms were still stiff from the straight jacket. All I wanted to do was sleep right now.

But I can't.

As much as I would like to sleep, I need to pack for moving, which will probably be in the next few days. I got off of my bed and looked under it, reaching for my duffle bag I've always kept under there. I pulled it out. It was the same blue color as it has always been. I carried the bag over to the closet and began to pack my clothes. Most of them were the clothes that the hospital supplied me, but I also have my own. Some shorts. A few tee shirts. The only pair of shoes I had were some very worn out, black converse.

Once I was finished packing, I shut the closet door. I grabbed the duffle bag, putting it beside the front door. I walked over to the bed, and went to sleep.

(DREAM LAND)

"Tom."

"Tom!"

"THOMAS!"

My eyes instantly popped open. I was in my room. I slowly sat up, stretching. I rubbed my eyes. I saw someone standing in front of my bed. I couldn't see what he looked like. He wore a black jacket, the hood pulled over his head so that I couldn't see his face.

"Who are you? Most of all, why'd you wake me up?" I cross my arms. I could be sleeping right now.

"I have awoken you because of something I need to say. You've not given me the chance to do so."

"Do tell."

"I'm the voices."

I froze. I stared at the man. He's the voices? I thought they'd be more of a creepy type person.

"You're an ass." I smile. It's true. I've been through hell ever since he's arrived.

"Now now Thomas, I am helping you get by. Together, we make a strong team. A very strong team. You do not know what I'm capable of."

"Please. You look like you've never killed a bug." I smirk.

He chuckled. "I've killed before. I know what it's like to hear the screams and cries of people, begging for mercy. I know what it's like to have fresh blood upon a blade."

I was interested now. "Who exactly have you killed before?"

"My own son."

It went quiet. It soon became awkward. Why would he kill his own son? Coming from someone who murders, that's messed up.

"What is your name?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"I'm glad you asked." He says. I could hear the smile in his voice. He walked over to the side of my bed, arm outstretched.

"I am Botan Kikoku."
__
BETCH YA'LL DIDN'T EXPECT THAT HUH