Welcome to Mount Dasher

2019 edit (PLEASE READ) : i wrote this a long time ago and never actually got to writing the third chapter due to a lack of motivation. i moved on from HTTYD pretty quickly, and this story gained fame when i forgot the whole plot of the movie itself, and my fan fiction. due to this, this story IS ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LONG! if you're looking for something long that won't disappoint you, please don't check here! thank you for understanding!

HEADS UP: THIS STORY IS OLD!! THIS CHAPTER WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN 2015!! IM NOT THAT BAD NOW AND WOULD RATHER NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THIS STORY

I do not own How to train your dragon. That's my disclaimer. Also, this was inspired by another fanfic. Yeah...

Mount Dasher was a beautiful mountain, where dragons lived happily. Storms hit occasionally, but they could alays hide in their caves. The vice-alpha, Selendor ,his son, Hector and his daughters (Y/N) lived , and ruled the area.

A/N: Just to let you guys know, this is in first person POV, so its kinda like your OC...

(Y/N)

It was a beautiful day to just go to a beach nearby and swim. But my dad had other plans. " (Y/N)!" He shouted "COME DOWNSTAIRS " I sighed. He usually called me to help the Night Furies go hunting. I was an expert in herbs, and since I was a vegeterianan, I knew most plants. "COMING!" I yelled back.

I swished my long, white tail around as I walked downstairs, hitting the stone walls as I did. My whole body, including my head was white, but the end of my tail was black. I was a pretty big dragon, for my age, anyways. Enough to take out a fully grown human.

My dad gave me a seashell. "If you get lost, blow it." I nodded. "And remember, THREE CONCH HORNS MEANS DANGER." He yelled as I flew out. My brother, Hector and the Night Furies were waiting for me. "Hi," I told him as we flew towards the forest "Sis, have you been in the nursery lately?" He asked. "Yeah, actually. There was a young dragoness, about 9 (dragon years) " I replied as I lowered down to pick up a blueberry bush. "She told me her name was Lillan and that she had been abandoned by the Ice tribe" I sighed. They didn't welcome females kindly.

"There, you stay nearby." A night fury told me as I lowered down to go look for herbs "I will." I smiled. I had picked up a bunch of herbs my way here, and this place was near the beach. I planned to go there. "Bye!" I waved with my wing. I walked towards the beach and made a comfortable place to rest my eyes...

Hoonk! Hoonk! HOOONK! The horn woke me up. I looked up. A big storm was coming. I started flying towards the mountain, but it was too far. The wind knocked me towards a tree, and I fell, unconscious.