Where am I?

I woke up in a lake, still breathing. I wasn't surprised, after all, dragons have very strong lungs. I would've stayed there, but my instincts told me to get out. I did, feeling lighter that usual. After getting to the shore, I stood there for a second, just admiring the view. Although it seemed duller, all animals were acting normally around me. Usually they ran away.

"You shouldn't be here, it's too dangerous with the storm about to come. Where are you from?" A female voice said, emerging from the bushed. She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. I tried to answer, but I couldn't talk. I was opening my mouth, but I must've looked like a weirdo. "Hmm, not from here I see. Well, you understand me or not, you gotta follow me. That storm looks huge."

I tried getting up, but I fell again. "You hurt?" Asked the girl. I shook my head. I knew that language, yet I couldn't speak it. "Ok, lemme help you up." She grabbed my hand and that's where I finally noticed. I wasn't a dragon anymore. I was a human.

I tried hiding my panic from the girl as I tried walking. After a few tries and, "She's definitely hurt"'s from the girl, I started walking. She lead me to a village, a quite lonely one. "It's not usually like this, but most people are hiding out. Anyway, I haven't introduced myself. My name's Star, and I don't know yours, so you're Sapphire. Alright?" I nodded. "Good, then let's go!"

Star led me into a house, and upstairs. "Here we go, that's your room for the time being! My parents aren't home at the moment, so if you want, you can come down whenever you want. Ok, bye!"

I looked around. It was a normal room with a window, an oak bed, a wardrobe, and a mirror. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had (H/C) (LONG/SHORT) hair, (E/C) eyes, and a long dress that was blue an shimmery. 'Huh,' I thought. 'Maybe being a human isn't that bad! I'll give it a try.' And with that, I went downstairs.