Prologue

"Alright, be careful with those animatronics! I want them to be absolutely perfect for the opening day!" a man shouted. Two boxes were being loaded off of a large, white semi truck, and were carried into the restaurant. Both were different sizes. One box was tall and thin while the other one was a bit shorter and wider.

The boxes were dumped onto the stage, along with a few others. A couple of staff members opened the boxes, and took out robotic limbs, torsos, heads and accessories.

"Here, I think this goes to the bear." one said.

"No! No way, it's definitely the bunny's." the other said. They argued about the parts to each of them until they finally built the two animatronics.

There on the stage were two animatronics, one being a bear and the other being a rabbit. The bear's name was Fredbear, his head bent and eyes closed. He had a purple top-hat and a black bow-tie, a wide torso and wide limbs. His body was segmented, allowing movement for the robot. When they switched him on, he acted as he should- stiffly moving and performing.

Then there was Spring Bonnie. Spring Bonnie was a golden color, as was Fredbear, with a lighter belly, muzzle and inner ear color. The animatronic was taller and thinner than Fredbear, his body segmented as well. He had a red bow-tie on, and he had a large grin that made him seem happy all of the time. They walked behind him and switched him on, and the two animatronics began performing in sync. That is also when they realized that they could smell, touch, see and think. However, this clashed with their programming. They could not move freely at all.

Yet when they first made eye contact, they recognized each other. They could tell that they were nothing before, and now they existed all of a sudden with a set of codes. They watched the people go, and they looked at each other again, examining each other's bodies. They didn't know how to speak yet, but they knew that with time, and with their programming, they would learn words to use in a conversation soon.

For now, though, they would have to deal with the children and their families. 

The Life Behind an Animatronic- The Monsters Inside Freddy'sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara