Chapter 3- The Last Time

I was extremely bored now. I had no thoughts running in my head, and nobody to talk to for ideas. The animatronics hadn't even come out yet, and it had been hours. The men had already left as well, and now I was getting suspicious. I walked out of there, careful to not draw any attention, and I walked over to where I thought I saw them get thrown in. I jiggled the knob, finding that it was locked, and I looked around for any spare keys to unlock it with. I then heard footsteps walk towards me from inside the room, and I knocked on the door, hoping that it was an animatronic and that they knew that I was an animatronic.

"Who's there?" a voice asked. I thought that they were kind of stupid, asking that question to anybody.

"It's...another animatronic. Can you open the door from the other side?" I asked.

"Arr, I remember that voice! It's me matey, Spring Bonnie!" Foxy shouted. There was an odd pause inside the room, and I leaned closer to the door to see if they were still alive.

"Don't tell me...you...made friends with it?" A female voice came from the other side. I assumed that it was Chica, and I already didn't like her. She called me "it", and they obviously knew that I had a name and a set gender.

"Spring Bonnie? Hey, that's my name!" the previous voice exclaimed. So it was Bonnie who was a bit stupid.

"Aye, lad, but he's from Fredbear's, just like Golden Freddy." Foxy explained. I could hear Chica sigh with annoyance from the other side.

"Guys, can you open the door from the inside out?!" I interrupted loudly. I never did like interrupting, but when animatronics like these were being dim-witted and just kept talking, I had to raise my voice to get through their thick heads.

"I don't know. I haven't tried yet." Bonnie said. I slammed my forehead against the door.

"Obviously. Why don't you try it?!" I snapped. My temper was beginning to rise. I could hear the doorknob jiggle on the other end, and then I heard fingers snapping.

"Darn. Looks like it won't open from this side. Have you tried on your side?" he asked. I let out a growl of anger and slammed a fist against the door.

"Obviously. Do you guys know where a key is?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Geez, you don't have to get so mad..." Bonnie mumbled.

"Foxy, why don't you use your hook to pick the lock?" Freddy suggested from the other side. Finally, someone who had some sense in them.

"Aye, you're right, bear. Lemme try it out." Foxy said. I heard him get close, and then there were clicks inside. Eventually, there was a loud click and the door knob could turn. Foxy opened the door and winced from the light.

"What were you doing in there?" I asked.

"I don't know. One minute we were powered down, and the next we woke up in there in the dark." Freddy replied. I looked down at my feet, remembering how I felt when I woke up.

"...Well, there's something obviously wrong here. I think they were trying to replace you." I said. Foxy let out a low growl, and faced the security cameras.

"Thought that they could replace us, huh? Well, I'll keelhaul 'em!" Foxy snarled.

"Bad idea. If you hurt any of the humans, then this place could be shut down for good and we all could be scrapped." Freddy said. I was starting to like this bear. He made sense, and he actually seemed smarter than the other few. I nodded in agreement with him.

"He's right. Your ghosts wouldn't have bodies to roam." I said. I seriously didn't get the whole ghost thing, but I didn't want to seem stupid in front of them. I wanted to be treated right as well, and not be called a piece of junk anymore.