Her Past and Future

Commander Erwin, Captain Hanji, Major Mike, Eren and Armin received a message that the heiress has not reached the destination yet. Being chosen as Mikasa's royal entourage for the upcoming coronation, they were assigned to be Levi's back up unit.

After the search and rescue...

Levi and Mikasa were about to depart from the abandoned shelter along with some Survey Corps high officials and soldiers. Some of them were still astonished and flushed from the scene they witnessed... the intense intercourse from two of humanity's strongest.

Though still embarrassed and somewhat shocked, Eren Jaeger made up a sweet request just to shake off the awkwardness. "Mikasa, ride with me since you are wearing a dress."

The royalty smiled at Eren and without thinking the situation through she proceeded, "thank you Eren, that is really thought-" "No!" an autocratic objection came out of no where, not letting Mikasa finish, her sentence that is. Eren and Mikasa were staring at a fully equipped corporal, with jaded eyes.

Jaws dropped after they all heard the disapproval with a tone that did not even conceal his possessiveness. He then noticed the stares of his comrades, "ride with me Mikasa," he calmly requested while his eyes avoided hers, as if that was the right time to be shy. The observers caught Levi's authoritative but beguiling statement. Hanji Zoe blushed maniacally on how controlling the corporal had become of her friend. Mikasa almost smiled, her eyes reflected her heart's beating in line with felicity.

The royal entourage traveled on horseback, some of them were exchanging curious glances as they all observed the couple, who were sharing one horse. They were both satisfied and silent. Mikasa sat properly in front of Levi while she held onto him. He was contented and focused on keeping her comfortable in his arms, assuring that she will have a smooth ride with him avoiding rough roads and rocks.

At long last, the heiress with her personal royal guard and entourage arrived at the castle. They were warmly welcomed by the prince, Mikasa's fiance - Frau Allen. He was as tall as Erwin Smith, moreover he was too handsome to be true and overall he was the definition of a prince out of a fairy tale book.

The princess gushed on the fact that Frau's eyes were pure and honest, then of course his looks that were very befitting for a prince.

"It is my pleasure to welcome all of you, my princess." Frau's eyes penetrated Mikasa's, taking her breath away. It was like out of a romantic scene with blurry sparkling spheres surrounding the lovers. Levi convinced himself to stay calm, but his aura was lethal. While the entourage was left with no choice but to take another VERY awkward situation in front of them.

Being Mikasa's fiance, Frau effortlessly took her hand and held onto it. Levi observed carefully and so did the entourage to Levi, they telepathically decided not to let their guards down as well.

Very much aware that her personal royal guard was closely monitoring the situation, Mikasa slowly pulled her hand out of her fiance's hand. Frau smiled weakly grasping the information modestly. He led them to their rooms so that they can rest for the next day's royal ball.

The royal ceremony began the next day. Mikasa and her royal entourage were formally greeted by high officials, nobles, aristocrats and lastly the crowned king, Mikasa's only relative on her mother's side. The king desperately searched for her. Being an Ackerman and also an Oriental made it almost impossible for them to meet. During her childhood years, he frequently visited the Ackerman residence but due to the name itself and her mother, it was a huge challenge for the crowned king. Mikasa treated him like her own father calling him 'dad' as well, not knowing his true status.

The interior of the castle was designed with the freshest flowers of every color, that made the royal ball look like an engagement or a wedding event.

Mikasa's hair was simply but elegantly tied up in a bun adorned with a diamond tiara. She was wearing a black floor length gown that sparkled and hugged her curves perfectly, moreover, it made her cleavage and shoulders more prominent. Her hands and arms were semi covered by a pair of black evening gloves. She was also wearing the engagement ring Frau secretly gave that night.

The princess could not help but smell the fragrance, while her fine fiance who was wearing his all black mixed military and royal tuxedo, whispered to her, "I hope you like it my princess," she responded with starry eyes, "I do..." while exchanging discreet glances with the other Ackerman who was rocking his black and burgundy royal ceremonial uniform. His hair was brushed up hair, looking very formal and dashing.

Moments passed, the princess could not take it anymore and instructed Armin to give a message to her personal royal guard.

Levi waited inside a guest room, then the door violently swung open and a gorgeous princess stormed in. He stood up, only to be tackled. His eyes widened in shock and felt her soft glossed lips violate his. She tasted like wine. She erased the gap between them and let their clothed desire points rub against each other, while removing his uniform very similar to her speed on slicing a titan's nape.

"What.... the FUCK.... your majesty," was all he can say and do as he ran out of breath in between the rough kisses. For the first time he was helpless under the 'reigning' Empress of Erotica.

The celebration lasted until midnight and the King personally closed the night sending the guests to their respective homes. Before resting, the King requested for the lance corporal's presence.

Meanwhile, the princess and the corporal contentedly cuddled in a couch but were interrupted when they heard a knock on the door. Levi got up and put his uniform back on then walked towards the door.

Levi knelt on one leg and at the same time gave a heart salute. The aged yet handsome blonde king smiled at his gesture, the original gesture of selected royal Ackerman soldiers, used hundreds of years ago. His royal highness invited the corporal into a well-lit gazebo that was surrounded by lavenders. Levi relished the relaxing ambiance under a sky full of stars, while tea and sweets were served.

"Dad!" Mikasa greeted the king. "Oh, pardon me my lord, your highness." Mikasa pulled back and acted finer this time. "My princess." The king cheerfully acknowledged Mikasa and stood up to approach her. "You should rest now, my princess." The king kissed her forehead and bid her a good evening smile. She warmly received the good night kiss then her eyes panned to Levi who was standing, out of respect. "I should get going, I didn't know you have company, my lord." The king's only successor retreated and she left the men in peace.

"With the way she looks at you, my princess is deeply in love with you and I could not blame her for that, since according to her, you saved her life years ago. But we should do what is needed to be done." The king explained solemnly. Levi stayed silent while peacefully sipping his fancy tea listening to the king's soothing voice. His mind reminisced the past...