One day, a girl named Y/N was born. She was preparing her first day as taking part in YTFF. Other youtubers are there like Bethany Mota, Oli White, Caspar Lee and a lot more. But what Y/N is scared of is seeing her crush, Joe Sugg. When the practices were made, we introduced ourselves to each other aand when it was Joe's turn, he's just.....too hot for Y/N.

"Hi u-um im Y/N, AKA (your YT account name) and I make different videos for my hazelnuts." Y/N said. Next to her was Caspar, then Joe. "Hi im Caspar and I make comedy videos." Caspar said. "Hi im Joe Sugg, uh and I make comedy videos too." Joe said.

When the introduction was over, Y/N decided to go near Joe and say hi to him.

"Hi Joe. Uh im just really-you know, happy that you were part of this wonderful event. U-um you want to have coffee later?" Y/N asked. "Yeah yeah sure. Is it okay if I bring Caspar and Oli with me?" Joe asked. "Yeah, that would be great." Y/N replied.

And so they met each other at the starbucks shop. "Hii Joe uh.... Caspar, Oli right?" Y/N said curiously. "Yeah. So what do you want? You want iced coffee or what?" Joe asked. "Iced coffee would be nice. Ask Caspar and Oli." Y/N replied.

"Yeah iced coffee would be fine, and Caspar wants some too." Oli told Joe. "Okay guys wait over here, i'll just buy your iced coffees." Joe said.

So Y/N was left with Caspar and Oli. "Uhm hi, Y/N. "Uh..." Oli said awkwardly. Caspar did the same. "Hey Oli, I need to go to the bathroom for a minute. I'll go. Come with me if you want to." Caspar told Oli.

So Oli went to the bathroom with Caspar and Joe came. So Oli went to the bathroom with Caspar and Joe came. So Joe gave Angeline's iced coffee. Suddenly, Joe held hands with Y/N while getting the iced coffee.

Y/N decided to let go first. She was scared. A lot. Her heart was beating too fast. "Oh.... sorry." Joe said. "Dont worry. Its nothing. Right? Dont tell Caspar and Oli!" Y/N replied.

------------------------------------------------

She left like that and now she is sending the Part 2 so you need to wait and read my other books
                              -Ann