"What If..." 2

When Caspar and Oli came back, I pretended that I was introducing myself to Joe which made it an awkward situation. It went like this:
"Joe, what's your favorite animal?" I asked. "Penguins, I love penguins. How about you?" Joe replied. "I like (your fave animal)." I said. Then Caspar and Oli came. "What's this chit-chatting about?" Oli asked.
"We were just talking about our favorite animal." Joe replied.

Caspar was on his phone, texting someone. "Who are you texting?" Oli asked Caspar. "I need to go to the store and buy some
gifts for Zoe's birthday. You know, she is very special to me." Caspar replied.

I don't even know what to say. I just asked questions regarding the YTFF. "So what are we gonna do on stage?" I asked. "Maybe a little game of would you rather?" Joe answered. We all agreed on what to do and got some questions. Oli will be the host, then the 3 of us will be answering the actual questions.

Before our performance started, we got our phones out. We took snapchats before the show.

When we came out to the stage, it was wild. A lot of people were there and had their phones up high. I felt happy, I can see the posters that shows that they are a true fan of mine.

"Hey guys! So today we are playing a little game of Would You Rather! You guys know that right?" Oli shouted to the audience. They said YES so loud, but we were able to get on with it anyways.

-------------------------------------------
Thats what she sent....its kinda short, I think... But yah lol
-Ann