Levin x Alexis

A/N I couldn't wait so I decided I would do a Levin and Alexis one. Oh and btw there older now maybe 14.

 Levins pov 

I was walking around town everyone looked so...upset...no...angry...couldn't be, they were worried I wonder what could have happened. suddenly Dale came up to me the anger on his face said it all, they were worried for me. I gulped terrified of what he would do! 

Well I should properly explain right? Well it all started a month ago me and Alexis were hanging out as we do being bff's and all " So Levin truth or dare" Wait what I said in my head I always got surprise truth or dares from Alexis when she was bored " u..ummm truth I guess?"

"Ok do u like any one in the village" she said smirking I turned bright red at this question "so you do!" She taunted 

"N...NO" I Stuttered out my complete red face 

"Who is it , ohh is it Leona or umm maybe Kyle?" Now she was just guessing and she was completely wrong and no I am not gay thanks 

"Nooooooooooooooooooo" I say angrily I mean does she really think I am gay!? I mean not that that's bad but still now I know she doesn't like me back, what wait I don't like her you know like her like her *wink wink nudge nudge* ahhh head stop arguing.

Laurence's pov 

I was walking and I saw Levin and Alexis talking it was obvious that they liked each other so I may have or not pushed Levin into her so they would kiss btw it totally worked haha then I see Dale come up oh...shit! Well I guess I better run before he sees me sorry levin.

A/N this was a short chapter because it's late at night and we don't know Alexis like at all pls leave requests in the comments thanks dk~💜