Chapter 1 : Your Innocence Takes Flight

Hey guys! So I am writing this again since I lost one document! Its so annoying but thank you all for voting for the new sequel. Love you guys. I had thought of this idea before and typed it down before my mind gets off with othes things and I forget this. I hope you enjoy. I'd love to give a review too but I changed My Mind. haha. The vote count wasn't completed but Here you go, the first chapter for Tremble for my Beloved, sequel to White Demon Song.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 :  Your Innocence Takes Flight

Jade's POV 

I got out of the suffocating class as the bell rang  at the end of the day. Life was good for me, just the way I had left the One Direction concert but many people were having difficulties, thinking I had missed somethings out. Yes, that was true, I had blacked out a few days out but the worst part was that I had no idea what had happened. 

The proof of the fact was that I didn't have my phone, it was lost the day we had gone to the concert. Even Lola admitted it but the over-reaction of parents never subsided. I was being choked again, no one was letting me go anywhere alone, in case I forget my way back home as well. 

It was like Mike's death all over again, everyone thought I was made of glass but the thing was at that time I was actually broken by the game God had played with me and this time, nothing was wrong with me, I was just as confused as they were.

The lingering stares and whispers on me were not helping either. Lola came through the other end of the corridor, she was supposed to be escort back from school and she was also one of the people who did not think I was going through a partly mental disorder. She understood but just the way my family did, she just didn't run away from me.

That day, I was supposed to meet Mrs. Lawrence, my therapist. Lola was also supposed to go with me as a guardian I needed. Her office wasn't far from school and I was really nervous, given I had missed a time period it might have been a long time, regardless, I only saw her on Sundays. My mom thought I should see her regularly once again.

"Ready?'' Lola tried to be as bright as possible but the reasons were laid in front of my own eyes.

"As I'll ever be." I grunted, not at all in the mood to be treated like a twelve-year old. 

"Oh come on Jed! You'll nail it this time too." Lola was also one of those people who would be the cute little kitten and sweet but she was pretty tough when it came to coping, at least better than me.

"I'm not going to play football Lola! I just don't know what she'll ask... I'm nervous." I admitted, looking to the side as if the lockers had suddenly interested me.

"You're going to do fine. Come on or we'll be late." She wavered away my nervousness, making me chuckle. She smiled at my expression as if she had longed to see it.

We walked through the cold streets of Birminghom, they were mostly windy and Temple street was usually deserted. The dry autumn leaves flew past as we neared the office.

***

"How are you today Jade?" Mrs. Lawrence was not acting strange at all as she sat in the her plush bean couch while I sat on the one opposite her. The room was not was well furnished and gave an elegant touch to it. Lola was supposed to sit outside and wait for me.

"Uh... I'm fine but I don't think..." I trailed off, and started fiddling with my fingers.

"Yes I know. I am not going to lie to you Jade but that is the case. I expect you to be capable of expressing yourself to me. I will tell you what has happened in the past few days but I must as you have no idea what happened in this time with you?" she looked at me through the rim of her spectacles.