Chapter 10 : The Bullet Undercover

Chapter 10 : The Bullet Undercover

Harry's POV

I watched as we waited for her to wake up. It had already been an hour that I had been there. Liam had been calling us but this was not the time to any shit other than wait for my love to wake up. So I just switched the stupid phone off.

The beauty lay, her eyes closed, stuck in her daydream. The cute nose and the flawless but pale face. I just never wished to lose her now. She was an angel. But if this angel tried to fly back to the life she missed today alone... it will be too cold for her to fly. I don't want her to be covered in white.

How I'd always wanted to kiss on those perfect lips everytime I saw her. Her mouth might be poison for us now but I knew they tasted like wine but then my gaze caught her swollen lip, it was as if something had bit onto it.

"What happened to her lip?" I asked absent-mindedly.

"Uh... I don't know. She didn't tell me." He stumbled over words as if I'd caught him off guard.

"You're lying."

"Look. I'll tell you later... someone might hear that converstation here." I believed him this time, quiting on questioning. That had me even surprised.

Niall and I sat beside her. I was very surprised as no one even knocked to make sure she was fine.

"You know she might get scared if she finds about us in our absence." Niall spoke up as he rubbed her palms.

"I know." I simply retorted.

 I looked out the window, remembering some of the moments that I had spent with my love, the times I had hurt her... well... those might not be intentional. But still, she accepted me the way I was without be being scared again. The moments she felt cherished with a monster. And the last moment when I had been not too keen on her safety... losing everything, not only what we only had... but Niall's love too.

"And everytime she would try to remember, she could hurt herself in much the same way or..." He trailed off, not being able to finish the sentence. I didn't blame him.

"I know." I responded again. I knew it would irriate him but my mind wasn't exactly listening to him, even though it was important.

I sometimes thought that maybe if the three of us had died that day... where would we have been? Would we have met in heaven? Or maybe, even me and Niall... Our love might have gotten a better chance. Not that I wasn't grateful to be alive. Well... I wasn't alive anyway but it was just that... meeting up everyday with her.

She didn't even recognize what we ever had. It was not her fault but then a dark thought always occured to me.

It made me feel lost, even on the right path. It was like someone had taken away my speed to run or my wings to fly. It made me restless. I couldn't climb. I was paralysed. Losing my life was once, I might lose my mind and heart too... without her.

Maybe if I had never gotten got so close to her. Maybe if we had killed her the same day... or just done something to never have come to this day. I know this thought made me inhumane but just like the truth... I wasn't a human.

But that wasn't what bothered me... I was a man... but this wave made me a boy... an ignorant boy. This was cowardice... not facing reality.

Maybe this is how its meant to be. There was nothing such as a perfect love... an easy love... someting has to get in the way... something has to break.

Burning out all the pages also makes us look back, atleast once. We all wish the ones we love try to reach out to us when we turn our backs. Some of us believe that the less we give the more we get back. Because they are the same hands that can heal but they can also bruise.

But even if I didn't have a choice, I will still choose my love.

I just wished this time faded out soon.

"Harry please. We have to do something about it or we might end up in the place we started in the first place.." He spoke again... agitation slithering through.

"You started it." I broke out of my reverie, turning to look at him.

"Don't blame it all on me. You and I both wanted it." He narrowed his eyes.

"Then what do you expect me to do?" I asked, surrendering.

"Do nothing. Its better for all of us."

It was not Niall, neither was it me. I recognized it instantly by the authority it held and this time it didn't want to be messed with.

"Ah... look who decided to pay us a visit?" I pretended not to be surprised as I turned around to see uninvited guest.

"You know you had this coming."

Yeah guys so this is it. I'm really very sorry for not updating. My school has begun and I can't spare much time. I just updated on my other stories. The homework, tests and assignments are killing me. I just spared time to write this tonight. Sorry, please don't hate me or leave me.. And again... please if any of you want to be admins here... don't waste time to think. 14 votes againthis time. Watch out for updates... I'll update as soon as I get the time. Love-yA