Love and Regrets

I remembered the day when I first met him.. And that first meeting I wished that never happened.

I sigh as I lean my head on the car's window, not minding the heat of the sun as if it doesn't exist. I noticed the car stopped in front of the school's open gate as i hurriedly left the car door open, not minding to look back at my father before completely dashing away from his sight, that's just how I save my life from having a conversation with him. And so I walked through the school's empty hallway with deep thoughts, mind set only at my dramatic state that caused someone to unexpectedly bumped at me making myself hit the ground, I groaned in annoyance and was about to yell at the person when He suddenly offered a hand to help me. "I'm sorry, it's just that I'm lost and" He stuttered as he lowered his head and noticed his hands were shaking wildly against one another. "It's okay, it was just an accident" I said and smiled at him, he smiled back giving me the best ever to make my day. And I don't know, to my surprise, it did.

"Good luck" I said one last time before I turn around and walked away, I entered my perspective class, completely forgotten on what had happened earlier. And as soon as I got there, eyes were all glued on me but it felt indifferent, I sat on my table near the open window and admired the view, but soon interrupted by the loud voice of our homeroom Teacher trying to get everyone's attention which she successfully did. She introduced us to someone who is very familiar, the guy I met earlier was our new transfer student and his name is Taehyung, not a big deal, but when he chose a seat beside me, I thought a person, who is a hot headed and only wanted to be alone like me didn't refuse, although I was known like that before I loved making friends, before I used to be cheerful, I thought I already knew myself, on who I really am, but maybe it was his smile that captivated me, that reason is acceptable, and to be honest, I didn't like where is this going.

I sigh as I answered the blank sheet of paper with only one question on it. "What is Love for you" 'Nothing' I simply wrote that one word as I put my pen down, I whipped my head on the right side seeing the person beside me seriously answering the whole page of the paper, I had my eyebrows crossed, is he really that serious?. I heard the bell rang as I hurriedly grab my bag, I don't know why I'm always in a hurry but suddenly I got stopped by a hand who pulled me back inside the classroom, and there I saw the teacher waiting for me and the guy who pulled me and noticed it was Taehyung. Being on a hot seat with your teacher, complaining about your low grades wasn't new to me anymore, it's not like I never cared about my grades, but I know I've done enough, but what confused me is Taehyungs purpose here, we just met earlier and the encounters are so out of hand. Later then that I found out that he was going to be my tutor, were my grades really that low? Because as far as I remembered, I'm learning enough for the things I know I'm only capable of doing.

After the long discussion with the teacher Taehyung had asked me if I can join him for lunch, without any warning he suddenly dragged me to the cafeteria saying that he'll treat me. And I just couldn't deny the fact that I'm liking his cute attitude.