Sisters

A/N: now with more tagalog.. tell me what you think is better.. enjoy!

_______________________________________

Three luxury cars stopped infront of Galura University with the limousine in the middle. Mula sa unang sasakyan at sa huli ay lumabas ang mga lalaking naka black suits at ear piece na suot sa mga tenga neto na mahahalatang mga bodyguards ng isang napaka-importang tao.

Nagpalibot ang mga ito sa paligid at ang isa ay binuksan ang pintuan ng limousine. When the door finally opened, a kid that looks like about 6 years old came out of the car, smiling brightly.

"Don't follow me around ok? I want to enjoy my vacation so don't ruin it by making me feel like I'm a prisoner" the kid smartly said to her butler and other bodyguards.

"But Lady El--"

"Do you want to deal with my big sister?" the kid challenged her butler.

The kid smirked after seeing the frightened face of her butler and other bodyguards. They know very well that it's better not to pissed the big sister of hers or else they will face the consequences to the point that they want to end their lives just not to experience the miserable life that no one can endure.

"But she will be more angry with us if we let you wander alone and be lost" the butler swallowed hard after he said that with confidence voice pero halatang pinagpapawisan sa kaba.

The kid rolled her eyes while saying "Whatever". The kid mischievously smirked at saka tumakbo papalayo sa kanyang mga bodyguards.

She heard them shouting her name habang ang mga nakakasalubong naman niya ay nakatingin sakanya with awe na para bang artista. Well she is also famous like her big sister. Baby palang siya nagmomodel na siya ng mga baby brands until now mas marami na siyang endorsement sa US as a commercial model for toddler clothes, shoes, etc. And lastly, she is also one of the daughter of rising business man in US na through the years ay palaki ng palaki ang company.

Nang makalayo sa mga bodyguards and to other students who recognized her, she ended up in the wide garden of the school and she saw in the middle of it that looks like a glass garden. She decided to have a tour first and find her sister later.

Pumasok siya sa glass garden and she is amaze to what she is seeing dahil sa pagkaka-arrange ng mga tanim na bulaklak at ibang halaman dito sa loob. Meron din sa gitna nito na maliit na fountain at may mga bench sa paligid nito. It looks like there are no other students here right now. She kept walking until--

"Ouch!" "Aw!"

Napaupo siya dahil sa impact while rubbing her nose. She then looked up to other peron at napatigil siya ng makita ito.

"Wow she's beautiful" the kid thought.

"Hey I'm sorry. Are you ok?" the girl said with a soft and concerned voice. She handed a hand to the kid para tulungan ito sa pagtayo.

When the kid finally stood up, she smiled widely and reply "Yeah"

The other girl bend and patted the kid's head and said "Wow ang cute mo naman. Ano name mo?"

"I'm Elli" the kid said and stared to other woman eyes.

Nakatingin lang din sakanya ang babae na para bang ang layo ng iniisip.

"Hello?" Elli waved her hand infront of other woman's face.

"Uh I-I'm Jade" Jade stuttered then frown "Why did I stutter just looking at her eyes? And why her eyes is so familiar"