Introduction

main characters:

boo seungkwan
•main vocalist
•vocal team
•172 cm
•58 kg
•born on january 16 1998

yoo jiae
•vocalist
•face of the group
•163 cm
•born on may 21 1993

kim mingyu
•main rapper
•face of the group
•hip-hop team
•185 cm
•65 kg
•born on april 6 1997

supporting characters

seventeen members
S.Coups
Jeonghan
Joshua
Jun
Hoshi
Wonwoo
Woozi
DK
The8
Vernon
Dino

lovelyz members
BabySoul
Jisoo
Mijoo
Kei
Jin
Soojung
Yein

---------------------------------------------------------------
introduction chapter
narrator pov

thirteen talented boys are finally debuting under pledis entertainment with the track 'adore you' composed & produced by the members itself.

"woozi hyung, can you buy for me that banana milk? banana milk juseyo!" seungkwan asked without any hesitation, blasting his aegyo hoping woozi would buy the banana milk for him.

woozi gave him back an annoyed face but still bought for seungkwan the banana milk. the boys were making their way to their holding room leaded by s.coups who were diligently listening to the manager.

they came across a girl group 'lovelyz' whom was under woolim entertainment while on their way to their room. just as they were walking, seungkwan accidentally bumped into a girl named jiae and spilled his milk on her stage outfit. the awkward silence began for a few seconds until a reaction was heard. hoshi quickly ask around for tissue papers and passed it on to her.

everyone was just crowding around looking into the situation except for mingyu who was listening to his musics with his headphones on, leaning against the wall.

"clumsy." he said while looking at the situation before closing his eyes again putting his concentration towards his music.

"gwenchana, this is just for pre-recording." she said with a soft voice.

seungkwan thought, "what have i just done?" he stared at her for a few seconds before both groups parted their ways.

the mcountdown stage was carefully prepared, baby soul came towards jiae and started conversing,

"are you okay?" she said.

"i'm fine. let's not stress about this. not a big matter." jiae replied with a cheerful voice.

"anyways, be careful, he was staring at you." kei suddenly get involved into the conversation.

"who?" jiae wondered.

"the banana milk guy." she replied.