24: The end

will you marry me?

-----------------------------

seungkwan pov

nobody, nobody knows about it.

i didn't thought about it. it didn't cross my mind. but then..i thought.

we are all very busy these days. with year end schedules and as such. i heard lovelyz is going to make another comeback. and seventeen is going to be wrapping up mansae promotions and start practicing for our debut concert.

and we will have no time to meet, neither have some special time together. not even sneaking out like how i did always to meet her behind her dorm building.

my manager has taken control of that. he didn't lose any more time for me so i could practice. because i was the main vocal, i probably have 7 hours of vocal coaching every day except for weekends from woozi or my company sunbaenims.

at times when we all ended early, someone from the group will practice over and over again, making all of us stay together to practice. because we're one, and we need each other to help. we're all about perfection even though it seems like we had all fun on stage. but that's just how we practice.

enough about that.

so i thought, the only way i could make her to be mine, is to propose.

come on i already asked her to be mine back then. and even doing that makes me so shy to think about it. and even though it's not a proper one, a proposal infront of seventeen and lovelyz members will make it even better.

"will you marry me?" i gulped and asked.

done, finally. now it's just for the answer. now jiae now!

"umm...umm..seungkwan ah.." she whispered being all shocked and as i looked around, the members had the shocking face on their face, hands plastered to their mouth, not believing on what i've just said.

guys please.

"hold up.." hoshi came forward with both his hands up and asked, "what did you j..jus..just said?" he stuttered as his eyes flicked.

"a proposal?" i replied, making him sigh which i don't even know why?

"look aren't you just...nevermind. i thought you're just..." mingyu said as i cut him off and replied, "yeah a proposal. infront of you guys. look i'll explain."

i look at jiae as her cheeks turned all red and her members were all crowding around her.

she can't even look at me. did i say, and do the right thing?

all of us except for jiae and kei who was going to the toilet were down under the shade nearby the garden.

"now boo, please explain." the8 had both his hands together and his puppy eyes.

"tell us!!!" dino shouted as he banged the table like no one's business.

"i just want to make her mine that's all." i explained making the reactions mixed.

"you think she's going to accept that reason of yours? yah seungkwan ah she's such a pure girl. even a choding  won't think of such reasons. are you okay?" baby soul complained with her eyebrows brought in together.

"yeah, be a little romantic...and also why did you just prepare this..there should be an atmosphere with flowers and blooming lights..and..." jin said and yein cut her off, "unnie that is just too much..."

"we're eventually going to get married what?" i said again fiddling with my fingers.

"how are you so sure about that?" jisoo came forward with her arms crossed.