Chapter 4

Hey guys, 

So for the late update, have a good day and keep SMILING! :-)

Love 

Marf. xxx

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Owen's P.O.V.

My heart stopped, as darkness filled most the screens. All the heart rates were gone and in their place were flat lines. I wouldn't believe that Brooke was dead, she couldn't be. The speech she made sounded like she knew she would die, and it was unfair I didn't get to hear what she wanted me to know. But most unfair was the possibility that she was gone. I feel tears coming to my eyes but I blink rapidly so no one else would see them. No one moved, and no one spoke. We all just stayed there in silence.

'What now?' Viv asks.

'Evacuate the north of the island.' Claire says before turning to me, 'Owen come with me.' She tells me before leaving the room. I stand there for another minute before my feet start working and I leave the room.

'Even in her last moments she was still trying to get us together.' I hear Viv say.

I shake my head, she wasn't gone. I knew it in my heart.

Spotting Claire already in a jeep waiting for me, I make my way over and hop into the driver's seat. I start the engine and set off towards my home.

'First I need to go home before we get your nephews.' I tell Claire.

'What! No my nephews are more important.' Claire screeches.

'I need some stuff from home first!' I inform her.

Once we arrive I jump out the jeep and run inside. I head into my room and grab my gun, then I head to the kitchen and look around. I spot a drawing pad on the table, I recognise it as one of Brookes. I grab it and open it, on the first page is a note.

Dear Owen,

You wanted to know if I was any good, hope this answers you so tell me what you think. Sorry if I seem harsh at times you are my closest friend and I feel like I have gotten to know you best. I would like to thank you for always being there, God I wish I could just talk to you. Anyway I hope the drawings are good enough for you.

From

Brooke May.

I flick through the pages and see that on four of them is each of the Raptors with their names above them. On another is Barry, another is of me, another is of me training the Raptors and the last is of the three of us, me, Barry and her celebrating after I first got the Raptors to listen to me. I smile at the drawings she was a good artist. I pause, is, she is a good artist. Running out my home, I hop back in the jeep and speed off to the Valley.

Zach's P.O.V.

We had been driving around the valley for a while. Gray had been watching the Apatosaurus's with an amazed face. We watched as they walked slowly through the grass, their heads way up in the clouds.

I drive further forward, when my phone rings, seeing that it is Aunt Claire I answer it.

'Hello?' I ask. The signal in the ball wasn't very good. All I could hear were the occasionally words but the rest was just a buzzing noise. Unable to make sense of it I hang up, if it was important she could tell me later.