Chapter 6

Hey guys,

Hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm sad to say that this story is nearing it's end. But don't worry I am already working on my next story.

Keep SMILING! :-)

Love

Marf. xxx

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Owen's P.O.V.

I walk round the corner while Claire was still talking with Vic, I was wondering where Brooke was, she said she was going to the raptors but I couldn't see her anywhere. I then see Zach and Gray standing with their backs to us talking to someone. I can't see who they are talking to as they are blocking my view, I walk past them trying to get to my Raptors when I stop. Slumped in the arms of two guards was a very beat up Brooke, she was already battered and bruised but now she looked worse. I walk towards her, only to be stopped by a guard.

'Get out the way!' I growl at him, the guard looks at me scared before walking away. I turn my attention to the guards holding Brooke, 'Let her go.' I tell them.

'I don't need your help.' Brooke mutters.

'Guards, keep her restrained she can't be trusted.' Vic says from behind me, Brooke rolls her eyes.

'How about a deal Vic?' I ask, turning to look at him, he raises an eyebrow in question. 'I let you use my Raptors, with me in charge. In return you release Brooke.'

'Didn't know you had a soft spot for her Grady. Well you have yourself a deal.' Vic says sticking his hand out. I shake it and watch as the guards release Brooke. She walks over to Gray and crouches in front of him with her back to him. Puzzled I walkover.

I watch as Gray throws all Brookes hair over her shoulder and starts pulling down her t-shirt from around the neck.

'Hey,' I say, Brooke looks up at me.

'Hi,'

Silence surrounds us, then Brooke hisses in pain.

'Sorry' Gray mutters.

'It's ok bud.' Brooke says before looking at me, 'Thanks.'

'For what?' I ask puzzled.

'Helping me, I was just being stubborn.' Brooke explains.

'Its fine, anything for you.' Brooke blushes as I say that.

'Done.' Gray shouts excitedly.

Brooke gets up and turns smiling at him. 'Thanks bud, you did a great job.' She says ruffling his hair.

'Shall we milady.' I offer my arm out to Brooke, she smiles and takes my arm and drags me towards the Raptors.

'Give them the scent.' Vic says once we arrive.

I grab the tracker that someone went and got and hold it in front of each of the girl's noses. Once done the four of them start getting reckless. I see Brooke walk over to a guard and grab one of his guns, then pointing to Claire and the boys.

Once the Raptors are ready I go over to my bike and watch as Brooke and Barry go on her quad. She turns to me and nods, I nod back.

'Okay guys, let's go!' I shout.

The Raptors are released and start running off, everyone starts following with me in the lead. Racing through the jungle dodging branches the Raptors start to slow down.