3:09 AM

Haley's POV

Haley: Is it over....did you do?

Eric: Yea....Its over...Now give me my money!

Haley: Here....Keep her safe Eric!! I know she hates me but she is still my little girl!

I sat down as Eric began setting up for his Skype call with Liam...."I'm going to make sure April is okay!" I said. 'I really don't care!" Eric said not even looking at me he can be such an as* some times! I walked to April's bedroom door...I could hear her yelling! I felt really bad...I slowly crept in....

April: HELP....Haley.....Help me Haley!!!

Haley: Oh my god April!!! Are you alright?

I ran other to her and rubbed her head and kissed her!

*****************************************************************************************************

Eric POV

I put the mask on and pressed call on Skype....It took Liam about five mins to answer but when he did he just stood there looking at me...

Eric:Exit the room and close the door behind you....

Liam: What?....Why are you wearing a mask?

Eric: Don't ask....GO!

Liam: Okay....Chill out!

Eric:Now listen....Here is a tape.

Liam: Okay....so!

Eric: Well I just thought that you should know....That this TAPE has your fuc*ing daughter on it!

Liam: What the hel* did you say!?!?!

Eric: Yup!!! This isn't a joke Liam....

I stopped talking as Haley dragged April into the room kicking and yelling!

Liam: I'LL FUC*ING KILL YOU!!!!

Eric: Uh-uh....No yelling Liam....People are gonna think your crazy! Now.....Are you gonna listen?

Liam: Give me back my daughter!!!

I stopped talking once again as Haley dragged April out the room!

Eric: Sure.....No problem!....We will give her back once you give me what I want!

Liam: Well...what do you want???

Eric: eight million dollars!

Liam: What the fuc*!!! I don't have that kind of money!

Eric: Oh yes you do Liam.....Cuz if you don't it's bye bye April.....Now I'm I getting my money?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>