3:50

April POV

"Hopefully there looking for us!" I said looking back at Sam. As we sat there my heart strated pounding at the thought that maybe this was all a trick! Maybe Liam is doing this, or Haley! The cop began walking up to the window and tapped on it telling me to roll it down. As I rolled the window down he backed up examining the car.

Cop: ID please...
April: Ummm...ok!
I began pretending to look for ID...I couldn't tell if he knew I was only fourteen! But he looked pretty dumb.
Cop: Miss?
April: Sir?
Cop: Whats that?
*He said pointing to Sam's half lifeless body laying across the back seat!*
April: Uh T-thats Sa- Its not what it looks like!
Cop: Well to me it looks like your the one who kidnapped Sam Coleman.

I was in shock that he thought I would do something like this..besides the fact he doesn't know me!

Cop: Please step out the car...

I slowed opened the door and jumped out. I believe hes starting to notice how old I am. My shortness made him question me!
Cop: How old are you miss...
April: I'm fourteen! And ny name is April Payne...I was trying to get my friend Sam to the host-
He cut me off...
Cop: Come with me April!
He lead me to the cop car and sat me in the back. Does this mean I'm going to jail...What's gonna happen???

Hello Humans People !!! Okay dont kill me I know I missed days I was supposed to update but thats because i've been applying to high schools dont kill me! This is day one! Sadly the last chapter will be at 7:00. Pm maybe...