Peyton asked Rowan

Chapter 1

Rowan's POV:
I was getting ready for Peyton's party and I texted Sabrina.
~~~~text conversation ~~~~
S=Sabrina
R=Rowan

R= hey I need help getting ready can you come over

S= yes be there in 10 minutes see ya

R= thanks see ya soon.
~~~~end of phone conversation ~~~~

Finally Sabrina was here and she had a pretty dress and heels in her hands she gave it to me. "Go put it on hurry up" she said, I got into the bathroom and got dressed up. I got out and Sabrina did my hair and makeup when she was done I looked in the mirror and I look amazing. We got in my car and I started the engine and we drove off. When we got to the party we got out of the car and went inside Sabrina went to find Bradley and I went to find Peyton. When I saw him I snuck up behind him and scared him "hey" I said, he jumped and he turned to look at me and smiled "you look beautiful Rowan" he said, "thank you" I said. We finally excused ourselves and went inside to dance and he took my hand and dragged me outside " Rowan I have known you for a long time and I'd like to ask you something very important" Peyton said. "Peyton please ask me fast I need to go talk to Sabrina about something important too" I said " OK willyouRowanElenorBlanchardMarryMe" he said really fast. "Peyton slow down I can't understand a word your saying" I said to him " Rowan Eleanor Blanchard would you do me the biggest favor of marrying me" he said. I stood there shocked and Peyton was waiting for an answer so I said " yes yes a million times yes" he grabbed me and spun me around. We went inside and went up on stage " OK everyone listen up OK we have some good news Rowan and I are getting married." We then kiss and everyone goes "awww"

rowan+peyton=loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें