Chapter 1:

"ALL IM SAYING KEVIN.....is that you should really tell him how you feel..." Said Nat as he walked with Kevin home in the snow. Kevin sighed as she rubbed his neck and shivered "I-I don't know...I feel all...all..fluttery inside when I think about him but the thing is..I'm such a jerk to hi-" Kevin was then interrupted by his phone and he picked it up..Nat couldn't hear who was on the other line but he could kinda tell who it was because of Kevin's blush and smile/smirk..
"Y-yeah I'll be there dork...thanks...bye" after that Kevin hung up
"Ohhhhh was that your LOVER?!" Nat said shrugging/rubbing shoulders with Kevin as he blushed harder "y-yes nat...I'm going to his house I'll catch you later okay?" Nat nodded and soon they went there separate ways..Nat went home as Kevin continued to walk in the freezing weather just to get to his Dorks house..He knew he had to seem him... He wanted to tell him how he felt but he felt like double d wouldn't feel the same way! Why would he like me anyways?! Why would anyone like me anyways?! He shouted to himself within his thoughts 'I'm a complete jerk to everybody including my Dork' he sighed and held his chest as he continued to walk in the bitter cold; no matter how cold it was...he knew he just had to get there as soon as he could... By this point..Kevin knew what he wanted to do...make his dork....
.....His.....
//HEY GUYS!!!!! 😂😝😝
So as you can see I am making an Ed Edd and Eddy fanfiction of KevEdd (because I love them so 😂) I hope you will like this story and at some points I cannot publish new parts but I will try whenever I can! I may ask you guys what should happen in the next chapter in this story and a few of my other stories..Well...? What should happen between Kevin and Edd?! 😵😮
Also, ***Don't forget to check out my Ciel x Alois fanfiction! I hope you guys will also read that fanfic too!!***
Hope you all are having a great day!! See yah!! 😍😘🙈💕