Chapter 8 (***TIME TO FANGIRL***)

I could feel his body against my shifting up and down and he gave me the whole amount of sexual pleasure.. I never thought It would come to this. Kevin kissed me deeply, then to my jaw line, then to my neck leaving signs that he was there.
"K-kevin~" I let out a breathy moan that made him have goosebumps. Kevin took his member out to tease me and looked at me. I don't think I ever blushed this hard before in my life!
"O-oh k-Kevin please," I moaned wanting him back inside
"Please what?" He smirked, knowing what I wanted
"P-please be i-inside me!~" I let out a moan as he did. Within every thrust I moaned wrapping my legs around his long body, scratching his back. This lust that I feel, I know I love it and I want more off it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Double D's pov)

I sat up quickly and was sweating. I sat there panting and as I was, I was thinking about the dream... The dream filled with Lust; the dream I had wished was true! I lightly lift up my Hand to look at the engagement ring Kevin gave me and smiled.
"Are you okay dork?~" A groggy sleepy voice said. I jumped and panted even more. Being startled to death isn't really my cup of tea. "Did I scare you baby, I'm sorry.." I noticed who it was, Kevin..
The male sat up and rubbed his eyes and yawned and looked at me and gave me a light smile.
So, this is what I fell in love with huh,? I think to myself and moved towards him as he held me close to him "Baby did you have a bad dream?" Kevin asked frowning
I let out a little smile, "Not a bad dream" I bit my lip wanting him to ask what my dream was about and there it was...the exact question I wanted...
"What was your dream about?" Kevin said. So I had explained that my dream was very lustful and how I sort off wished it was true.
(Kevin's pov)

"...and I sort of wish it was t-true" Dork said with a blush making his face as red as a tomato.
"Are you sure you want it to come true?~" I asked sitting up and slowly laid him on his back.
"Y-ye-yes-" Dork began to say but just in time I smashed my lips against his and he gasped not expecting it.
(Time skip brought to you by David Bowies death 😭(sorry!))

(Nobody's pov)

Kevin layed on his back panting as he was proud of the sexual pleasure he just gave his dork. The oranges haired boy kissed double Ds' head and smiled
"I love you baby" Kevin said whispering as he turned to his side and held him close"
"I-I love you too k-Kevin" Double D said blushing as he soon fell asleep in his Fiancées arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS!! I am SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I haven't been able to update!! Things had been crazy around here..
Sooo...? Whatcha think..? ***PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! THE ONE THAT GETS CHOSEN WILL GET A SHOUT OUT!!!!😊😊 ***
I may start another story that just came from the top of my head, but yet i may do ____x reader (of your choice for an example: Levi x reader, Ciel x reader, undertaker x reader...etc etc... also let me know of I should! 😀😁😁 well until next time!!