Chapter 9

~Time skip to near Christmas~

(Nobodys's pov)

It has been a long and emotional winter. Being trapped inside the house because of a snow storm, people being rude, you know..the whole deal with the Christmas music, but have you ever had it blasting at 100 in found of your house? Yeah...I don't think so.. It had been a while since Kevin and Double D had finally told their friends that together, they had been a thing for a while. 

When would they tell?

Who would they tell first?

Who would over react with happiness and support?

Who would be extremely jealous?

Kevin had wanted to tell a few of his close friends (even the ones who had pushed Kevin with support to telling Double D his feelings)

                                                                 Today was the day..

    During Christmas, or around Christmas the whole gang had messed around, throwing snowballs, or making themselves igloos, or they had out around a large tree that they all set up for Christmas which was in the woods, which was near a junkyard. Everyone was outside just hanging out as it was sunny outside, but a bunch of snow on the ground. Kevin had been talking to his friends waiting for his lover to leave the house. He had been laughing while holding his own cup of hot cocoa, and Double D's cup of hot cocoa.

~~Double D's POV~~

 I had been getting ready to go outside as I finally put my scarf and gloves on. Today was the day that Kevin wanted to make us official to everyone. But, I knew who would get extremely jealous. I had slowly came out while fixing my black hat as I saw Kevin smile. That darn smile. His laughter that I had fallen in love with at the first place. I don't care that he gets jealous. What he had did to me 2 months before Christmas was unexceptionable, and to be fair, I don't think I will ever forgive him. I had went to Kevin as I lightly hugged him as he hugged back and kissed me on my head- I followed with a big smile. He had handed me my cup of hot cocoa as I gently took it.  'I love him so much..' I thought to myself. 

"You are so handsome when you are out in a complete white scene. You are handsome in general. Can I marry you one day? Kevin had asked me, as he chuckled softly

"Why of course Kevin, I wouldn't mind being with you until I die" I said as my cup of hot cocoas was next to my lips, as I blew on it a couple times, waiting for a good time to take a sip. 

I hurd a bunch of "Awwweee's" next to Kevin and I as I chuckled softly, and then- I felt his gaze. I had looked over once or twice as I repeatedly quickly looked down. I then hurd the snow crunch- the angry snow crunch as when I looked up, I saw Ed punch Kevin. Everyone had tried to hold back Ed as I yelped trying to push him off as Ed pushed me hard- making my halfway bare face, land into to snow

~~~ Ed's pov~~~

Today, I wanted to tell Double D that I was sorry. I was sorry for forcibly kissing him and not letting him go. But, in a more nicer, and relaxed way, I had to tell him how much I cared about him, and how much I loved him. How I loved him since the first day I met him- when he first moved here. I had looked over seeing him leave his house. But- instead of going to me, he had went to Kevin. Then I saw it: Kevin kissing MY Eddy. Kevin is a dick to DD anyways! I had to fight Kevin for Edd. I just had to.! I saw Double D look over- he looked scared. Was it me, or was it being in an abusive relationship? I wouldn't be surprised. Kevin used to beat up DD anyways- what is the difference? I had stomped over to Kevin and sucker punched him right in the eye. I saw Double D look up as soon as I did. But, I didn't stop- I couldn't stop. Everyone was screaming all around as I continued to punch Kevin. Screaming a bunch of words I wouldn't and couldn't say. Everyone was trying to pull me off, and that's when I did it: I accidentally hurt DD. I had sat up and looked over at him as his face began to turn red from the snow, as his tears started to appear in his beautiful big eyes. I did it- I am the monster- not Kevin. I had been flipped over and got what I deserved: I was beaten by Kevin. 

"You're a fucking phyco, you know that?!" Kevin screamed at me as he got up. I had looked over, bloody nose, and split lip as I saw Kevin go to Double D. The Double D that I was in love with- that I had accidentally hurt. How was I going to live with myself knowing that I hurt the only boy that I loved, and no everyone, beat up his boyfriend with no explanation? 

~Kevin's pov~

"You're a fucking phyco, you know that?!" I screamed at Ed as I quickly got up, running to Double D as I held him close, as he cried in my chest. "Stay the fuck away from him. From US. From all of us! You are a damn danger to all of us, and yourself!" I said to Ed as I went into my house with Eddy slamming the door. I hurd Edds' sobs into my chest. I had quickly taken off my boots and jacket and all that, and then quickly took off Edds' things as well. I then took Eddy into the large, white bathroom as I turned on the hot water (soon adding a bit of cold) and made a whole entire washcloth soaked as a put it on Eddy's face in different spots so that his face wasn't cold anymore. I did collect a bunch of tears and snot, but that wasn't my issue. My issue was that Ed had hurt Eddy, and attacked me for no damn reason. When Eddy's face was all warm, I had laid my future husband in my bed as I joined him- keeping him warm as I hurd nothing but yelling and arguments outside, and my Eddy's sobs in my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for not uploading! I want to try and upload a couple more chapters! 

I need help from you guys! If you guys can comment below what the next chapter should be whether it being a proposal, an argument, a marriage, etc. I will make a new chapter and then give you a shout out! 

If I don't get comments, I might write a long chapter, and then call the shots- The Ending. 

So please! Comment some next-chapter ideas!!