Chapter 3

Sleeping that night was awkward, and tiring. Normally you wouldn't have minded sharing a bed with Sam, it's happened before and Sam would pull you close to him at night, and you would cuddled into warm and strong arms, your nightmares vanishing. But tonight, not even the glow Sticks helped, Sam kept bumping into you, or accidentally pushing you to the edge of the bed, where you hung on, cold and awake.

Once the sun started peaking through the curtains, you gave up on sleeping, and climbed out of bed, carefully sliding under Sam's heavy arm. Laughing to yourself, you quietly undid the glowsticks, and placed them on Dean's arms.

Waiting for the boys to wake up, you decided you needed a shower. Even though no one could see, you still felt grungy, and wanted to get clean. Throwing your clothes on the floor, you were somewhat surprised to notice that they soon became visible again.

Turning the water on, you climb under the somewhat tepid water, wishing for the showers of the bunker, and their wonderful water pressure. Taking your time, you start scrubbing your body, trying to rinse away the spell. Lathering your hair, you laughed as you heard Dean's cussing over the sound of the rushing water.

Rinsing your hair, you didn't hear the bathroom door open. "Damn it Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn't realize." Sam stuttered, and you froze, trying to cover yourself with your hands.

Then you laugh at yourself for being so stupid. He couldn't see you anyways. Shutting the water off, you pull the sheer curtain back and grab a towel.

"No biggie Sam, it's not like you can see me anyways." You tell him, looking up into his bright red face.

"Yeah but still. Hey I could hear you! Maybe the spells wearing off!"He says excitedly, staring at where the towel had gone, and you patted him on the shoulder before grabbing fresh clothes out of your bag. Sam leaves and you quickly dress, walking out to see Dean still wearing the glow sticks.

"Really Dean? Your still wearing them?" You teased him.

He just smirks in your direction. Dean was like an older brother to you, and he took that seriously, giving you crap whenever he could.

Sam came back out of the bathroom, and settled once again in front of the book. You sat next to him, glancing at the faded red words, unable to decipher them. He turns the page, and you grab his hand, causing him to jump.

"Sorry." You apologize. "But this is the page the book was on when she spelled me."

Sam starts deciphering the ancient spell, when you get a sudden urge to leave the room. At first it was easy to ignore, but soon it became more persistent, and you felt your bare feet start to move underneath you.

"Sam," You say, trying to drag his attention away from the spell book to your own predicament.

"Hmm?" Was the only answer you recieved, as he scribbled away on a piece of paper, his attention focused on the task at hand.

Standing up, your legs start to walk to the door, and no matter how hard you tried, you were unable to stop them. You pass by Dean, and you grab one of the glowsticks, wrapping it around your wrist, just before you were forced to open the door.

"What the hell Y/N? Where are you going?" Dean yelled, once he noticed the door opening and the bright morning light shining through.

"Help, I can't stop it, my body is forcing me to move!" You tell them, before your arm slams the door shut, and your legs start moving faster. You were a prisoner, trapped in your own invisible body, moving on its own accord, and somehow you knew your destination wouldn't be a happy one