Halloween Festival (2)

Perrie's Flat 7:18 pm.

Zayn was gonna knock on the door when door swings open, revealing Perrie wearing a pink pajama.

"Zayn?" Perrie asked still holding the phone were Liam texted her.

-

Zayn sat on the brown couch pillows waiting for Perrie from the kitchen. He silently hums looking around the living room, he saw a kid picture of Liam and Perrie on the wall, they're smiling from the camera while holding some blocks on their hands.

Few minutes later, Perrie arrived from the kitchen, holding a two cups of tea, she served it on coffee table in front of the couch.

Zayn look to Perrie, "Thanks" He said and took a sip and put it back on table.

Perrie nods, "I'm sorry, me being dressid like these" She apologize, sitting right beside Zayn.

"It's okay... So why did you take a day off?" Zayn asked.

"I-I wasn't feeling well" She mumbled, taking a sip of the tea and place it back.

Zayn scratched his head, "I-I see... Sorry for asking strange things" He apologized with an awkward laugh. "I heard something happened between you and Niall yesterday."

Perrie's eyes dilate with a gasp, "When I left your flat, I ran into Niall" She explained.

"That's why I told you not to leave!" Zayn exclaimed.

"It seems Niall knows what's going on between us" She whispered.

Zayn caught his throat.

"'Even though I am Zayn's boyfriend' he said in tears" Perrie said, she look up to Zayn with tears forming in her eyes, "Zayn, what should I do?"

Zayn swallowed the lump in his throat, he doesn't know what to say.

"The way we are handling... This is definitely bad right?" She asked.

"No way, we both wish for this to happen, right?" Zayn asked.

"That's true... But still..." She clutches her hand to her chest.

"It's not bad" Zayn whispered.

Perrie shook her head, "It's bad!" She yelled.

"It's not bad!" Zayn retorted back. "It's painful Perrie!" He launched himself, attaching their lips, he pushed her by holding her shoulder to the arm rest of the couch, making their feet hit the table and spill the tea.

"The tea!" Perrie said as she tried

"You can deal with that afterwards!" Zayn complained.

Perrie pushes Zayn from his shoulder, "I can't! It will stain!" She stood away from the couch and kneel to pick up the cups and clean the table.

Zayn sighed, resting his head on the crest rail of the couch.

-

7:43 pm.

"Did you talk it through with Zayn?" Liam asked as he laid on the floor.

They're on the bedroom, watching some random movies on the television. Zayn already leave a while ago, after the tea incident, they just talk some random stuff about the class event then they wave their goodbye, Perrie call Liam and tell him about what happened.